Adobe launches Creative Cloud, two new iOS apps, Muse HTML5 tool

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 26
    mstonemstone Posts: 11,510member

Quote:

Originally Posted by digitalclips View Post

Is the beta still available? I didn't spot any links on Adobe's site just now.

7.2 beta is on labs.adobe.com

I was using the version released with Creative Cloud

• Reply 22 of 26
    darryn lowedarryn lowe Posts: 250member

Quote:

Originally Posted by digitalclips View Post

Hype isn't for making entire web sites though, more for making bits for web sites.

I disagree. Hype is more than capable of making entire sites or pieces of sites.

• Reply 23 of 26
    freerangefreerange Posts: 1,597member
    Someone in charge at Adobe should study Steve Jobs! Keep it simple, intuitive and user-friendly. Adobe is a cluster fk of a company. Just looking at the first graphic with his article gives me a headache!
  • Reply 24 of 26

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreeRange View Post

Someone in charge at Adobe should study Steve Jobs! Keep it simple, intuitive and user-friendly. Adobe is a cluster fk of a company. Just looking at the first graphic with his article gives me a headache!

The first image? What about the second one with all the applications? You need all of that just to draw and post to a website?

• Reply 25 of 26
    slinbergslinberg Posts: 34member

Quote:

Originally Posted by aderutter View Post

With this pricing it's destined to fail.

Don't be ridiculous. At $600/year, and as a deductible expense for a small business, it's going to end up costing just over $1 a day, post-taxes, for permanent bleeding-edge access to the entire Master Suite. For any creative professional, it's an absolute no-brainer.

• Reply 26 of 26
    kabeladkabelad Posts: 7member
    slinberg wrote: »
    Don't be ridiculous. At $600/year, and as a deductible expense for a small business, it's going to end up costing just over $1 a day, post-taxes, for permanent bleeding-edge access to the entire Master Suite. For any creative professional, it's an absolute no-brainer.

agreed. i use production premium, and the upgrade to CS6 was 375.00. i decided to join the cloud, getting the first year for 360.00, then the second year for 600.00 and so on.
    for the 360.00 i get the upgrade to the master collection, and then the upgrade next year to the same for 600.00.
    so, instead of paying over 1000.00 for the upgrade from production to master, i pay under 1000, get 2 updates most likely, and if i decide i don't like cs6, i can dump it in the next 30 days or in a year, and go back to 5.5

it makes sense, it's a great way to get into the whole collection without having to pay up front. i'll expense the 30 bucks a month this year, and the 50 a month next year.

i've quit using final cut and moved to premiere, premiere just runs better on my pro with the mercury engine and tight integration with the new audition and after effects is nice. i can't wait to try speed grade and see how well adobe handles color grading integration.