Google Finance is always taking off the good / positive news from AAPL

Posted:
in AAPL Investors edited January 2014

I don't know it is true or not, but from the resent review of Google Finance, I found that Google Finance also take off the positive news about AAPL. They appear then may be disappear in 10 to 15 mins.

I think this is an upfair and unprofessional. Would love to hear anyother one see the same problem.

I think AAPL should have their own professional and unbaised search engines and finacial news site.

I think more than 1/2 of the investors read goole finance, and the baised selection of news get me sick.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks.

Note: I am in long position on AAPL!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2

I've realized this too. They post odd very negative articles from UNKNOWN sources like "Valuewalk" and something or other. I have a hunch Google owns these companies incognito.

The negative press behind Apple while they're doing better than they ever have fundamentally, is just a travesty in justice. They're trying to teardown Apple at all costs, and are dropping to lowest levels I've ever seen in corporate America to do so.

• Reply 2 of 2
    gatorguygatorguy Posts: 24,213member

You should compare to the news sidebar for GOOG to see if they appear to be promoting their own stock and dissing Apple. A glance just a few minutes ago had several somewhat negative news blurbs for Google, and also originating from some less-than-high-profile sources.

I think much of the tech sector investor news over the past few weeks has been leaning negative, not just Apple's.