Advice on Brenthaven Titanium 2 Backpack

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
Is anyone out there using the Brenthaven Titanium 2 backpack for their Powerbook G4? Is it any good? Any buying advice would be much appreciated!

Thanks.

-mithral

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    [quote]Originally posted by Mithral:

<strong>Is anyone out there using the Brenthaven Titanium 2 backpack for their Powerbook G4? Is it any good? Any buying advice would be much appreciated!

Thanks.

-mithral</strong><hr></blockquote>

yea, I have one. It's a great and very durable bag. It's also very expensive and very heavy/large.

depends on what you need in a bag. Me, I bring around everything but the kitchen sink. My bag has audio l/r cables and video cables 6 foot each. cds, dvds, power adapter, papers, a book/magazine or two, zips, some other cables and of course the powerbook.

it comes with a slipcase which is sort of useful but definitely more assuring of its safety in a fall.

it's a great bag but you may find one that fits you better
  • Reply 2 of 2
    mithralmithral Posts: 68member
    Hey, applenut, thanks. I figure I'll probably use it the same way as you -- Powerbook, peripherals, some books, and some media.

I think SmallDog has them for $160. What's surprising is that they're not on the Brenthaven site at all. I know they're specially designed for Apple, but outside of apple.com, it's hard to be certain they even exist.

Anyway, thanks.

-mithral