Purported cases for Apple's 'iPad 5' again show iPad mini-like design

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 26
    timbittimbit Posts: 331member

I prefer the shape of the iPhone 5, without the teardrop shape. It would be nice to see an ultra thin iPad that is super slim without the teardrop. I know that other tablets go for that shape, so it's nothing new, but I love the feel of the aluminum and thin-ness of the iPhone 5. It's better than everything else out there.

• Reply 22 of 26
    flaneurflaneur Posts: 4,526member
    So if the bezel is smaller then the Pad is likely to be lighter, and if it's lighter, then the display might be IGZO, and if it's IGZO, that would be a very Applelike move, a mini-revolution that others can't copy very quickly, and it will sell like crazy, and then even the stupid stock market might—MIGHT—respond positively.

Or not.
  • Reply 23 of 26
    flaneurflaneur Posts: 4,526member
    And how is it 'modern' if Apple has been LEAVING that style [shiny aluminum] with all its recent devices?

I think they mean smooth and anodized rather than the previous uncoated satin aluminum finish.
  • Reply 24 of 26
    lightknightlightknight Posts: 2,312member
    At first it was "in April", then "in May" now it's "some time this summer"?

Ai, just say you have no clue when...
  • Reply 25 of 26

I like the idea of it having a thinner bezel around the edge. I just want it to come out sooner rather than later, its been too long since an Apple product launch.

• Reply 26 of 26
    amesames Posts: 1member

Has there anyone view this kind of case bef?

This is washable paper case made for ipad.

Look cool but donot know wheather it is as good as leather cases.

It's available on amazon now.