AT&T's 4G LTE network to hit 79 new markets by summer

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 25
    One day when I was in Ft. Worth, Texas.. I test speed on my iPhone 5 with AT&T LTE, the result shows: whooping 64.88 Mbps download and 13.55 Mbps upload. This beat my cable modem (from 25 to 50 Mbps download and less than 3 Mbps upload).
  • Reply 22 of 25

Macbook pro - THe poster was referring to Palm Springs, CA not FL. And teh answer is no, Palm Springs, CA has not had LTE since August, we still do not have it. AT&T said Feb 2013 but still nothing. I'm ready to leave AT&T over this, their service is just awful out here.

• Reply 23 of 25
    bageljoeybageljoey Posts: 2,004member
    "Northern New Jersey AT&T users got a boost recently. The telecom announced that it expanded its 4G LTE network. The 4G network is up to 10 times faster than 3G..." "... Coverage includes parts of Bergen, Passaic, Hudson, Essex, Union and Middlesex Counties from Norwood to the Raritan Bay." (1)

1. Unattributed. Published 10 September 2012. AT&T Expands 4G LTE in Northern NJ. NYConvergence. Retrieved 10 April 2013.

Ok, my iPad is showing some spotty LTE here in Central Jersey. Everybody can relax now, it's cool...
  • Reply 24 of 25
    I don't understand why anyone would do this. Mildly irritating to me. I can only assume they don't know the two letter abbreviation for all fifty states.
    Hasn't Palm Springs had AT&T's LTE service since August 2012?

AT&T expands 4G LTE service in Palm Beach County
    Palm Springs is in California (Riverside County) and does not have LTE. Palm Beach County is in Florida. I can't believe AT&T still has no plans for Palm Springs.
  • Reply 25 of 25

Palm Springs, CA was supposed to get LTE in Feb 2013, but as we can all see, it has not happened yet. Head out to the Banning/Beaumont area and they have LTE. Palm Springs is a tourist spot, Banning isn't. I don't understand AT&T at all. This is pushing me to look at VZW.