Purported Apple 'iPhone 5S' batteries shown on assembly line

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 25
    curtis hannahcurtis hannah Posts: 1,833member
    I don't really understand what you are talking about.

This is really freaken retarded "iPhone 5s battery's" there both using same freaken batteries I assume so it is iPhone 5/5s batteries what's new?
    Is THAT what the kids are calling it these days... "assembly"...
  • Reply 22 of 25
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    This is really freaken retarded "iPhone 5s battery's" there both using same freaken batteries I assume so it is iPhone 5/5s batteries what's new?

I don't think any iPhone has used the same battery as its predecessor. If the rumors are right, the 7th iPhone has slightly increased capacity, as always.
  • Reply 23 of 25
    xavier83xavier83 Posts: 63member
    Maybe batteries for an ipod touch, uh anybody?
  • Reply 24 of 25
    I don't think any iPhone has used the same battery as its predecessor. If the rumors are right, the 7th iPhone has slightly increased capacity, as always.
    I had heard the 4, and 4s have (I may be incorrect, so correct me if I'm wrong) and that the OS combined with chip are what can give slightly better battery life.
  • Reply 25 of 25
    I had heard the 4, and 4s have (I may be incorrect, so correct me if I'm wrong) and that the OS combined with chip are what can give slightly better battery life.
    I looked on I fixit and they are slightly different (but from a distance like this picture are same looking) I still think battery life will not me major point.