Has anyone had a gold iPhone 5s actually ship yet?

Comments

• Reply 121 of 213
    I ordered a gold 32gb on 20th September at a T-Mobile store - I was the first customer in line at 8 am. Today I got a shipped email, arriving on the 14th Oct. I'm very happy. Still, it took 21 days from purchase to shipping. I'm moving from Verizon to T-Mobile.

My husband ordered a T-Mobile slate grey 32gb on the 27th September from the Apple store and his arrived yesterday. He is already a T-Mobile customer.
  • Reply 122 of 213

It will be longer than a month's wait.  42 days, to be approximate. 

The status updated.  It said it will ship Oct 22-Oct 24.  Says it will be delivered be Nov 1. :mad:

• Reply 123 of 213
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Peterican View Post

It will be longer than a month's wait.  42 days, to be approximate. 

The status updated.  It said it will ship Oct 22-Oct 24.  Says it will be delivered be Nov 1. :mad:

Just checked again.  Updated again. Now,  it says it will ship by October 18, and deliver on October 24.

A little better, I guess. :grumble:

• Reply 124 of 213
    shanshan Posts: 9member

checking: I ordered verizon 16 GB gold on 9/27 3 PM.  My company placed an order for me using the business account. There is not way for me to track the order status.....when i called verizon they told its in back order stage and not yet processed. Did any one order using the verizon website close to 9/27?

• Reply 125 of 213

Shan, I ordered one gold and couple of Space greys on 9/30. My order status says, "ships by 11/11" That's it. I know if I had only ordered space greys they would have arrived, but they ship all your phones at once so until the gold comes in, they won't ship. Reading this and couple of other forums, it looks like people who ordered on the first day are just now getting theirs. Hope this helps

• Reply 126 of 213

GTTechie: I guess People ordered via Apple.com are getting their devices much sooner then those ordered via the cell phone carrier websites.....it look like that.

Are you able to see the status on the verizon website? please share me the link.

• Reply 127 of 213

Yeah Shan, it seems like everyone who ordered through Apple are getting theirs faster than ordering through a carrier.

Here is the link I use:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/orderstatus/OrderStatusForm

Funny thing is, if we order through Verizon website today, the ship date shows 11/11 (same as if you had ordered 2 weeks ago).

• Reply 128 of 213

Yeah Shan, it looks like everyone who ordered through Apple are getting theirs faster than ordering through a carrier. 

Here is the link I use to check the status

I just noticed that if we order through Verizon today, the ship date is same as ordering 2 weeks ago. 
  • Reply 129 of 213

That's crap.....i wish i ordered via Apple.com

• Reply 130 of 213
    If anyone really wants a gold iPhone you can check on apple online and go to in store pick up to see what stores in your area have them. If they have it you will have your phone the next day. I live in Miami Fl and 2 stores had them for pick up. I couldn't do an in store pick up because I went with the next plan with AT&T an apple does not offer that plan. They will only lock you in to a 2 year contract with your carrier. You have to cancel your old order befor you can place the new order. But don't cancel your order until you find out if apple has a store near you for in store pick up.
  • Reply 131 of 213

For anyone; did Verizon (order place via verizon website) ship the iphone 5s earlier then the initial projection? 

• Reply 132 of 213
    I ordered a 32GB Gold from the AT&T website on 9/20 at 6:46PM... It's said Preparing to Ship for two weeks now. My projected shipping dates are: 10/21-10/30.
    Anyone receive theirs yet?
  • Reply 133 of 213
    I ordered a gold 32gb from the apple website for sprint. I ordered it at about 11 a.m.
    It has finally been updated with the ship date of Oct. 24-28. And it should arrive by Nov. 4.
    I'm a pretty big Apple fan, I have Apple computers, phone, iPads, iPods, etc. But, this whole phone thing has kind of disappointed me. I could understand if this was a pre-order, but having to wait almost 6 weeks after the launch date seems excessive. Especially if the money has already been taken out and my phone plan/bill shows that the new contract has started.

Just my little rant, here's to hoping everyone gets their phones ASAP. :)
  • Reply 134 of 213
    rosemj wrote: »
    I ordered a gold 32gb on 20th September at a T-Mobile store - I was the first customer in line at 8 am. Today I got a shipped email, arriving on the 14th Oct. I'm very happy. Still, it took 21 days from purchase to shipping. I'm moving from Verizon to T-Mobile.

My husband ordered a T-Mobile slate grey 32gb on the 27th September from the Apple store and his arrived yesterday. He is already a T-Mobile customer.

My phone is on the UPS truck showing "out for delivery". So it will arrive sometime today. If it helps anyone, this was 24 days from order to delivery, through T-Mobile.
  • Reply 135 of 213

iphones came available at both apple stores in Cbus so i cancelled my att order. turns out takes 24hrs to get my eligibility back. so its monday and all stock is gone. im not getting anything done until i have one in my hand. 

• Reply 136 of 213

very very disappointed at Apple for putting us off so long.  I think it will cost them in the long run.

• Reply 137 of 213
    Originally Posted by msjaneoly View Post

very very disappointed at Apple for putting us off so long.  I think it will cost them in the long run.

You’re not being “put off”, and it won’t cost them.

• Reply 138 of 213
    I ordered 2 gold 5S 16GB on October 4 via AT&T (walk in). They told me it would ship in 2-3 weeks which I think is a joke because my status on ATT's website is preparing to ship (11-13-13 to 12-03-13 ). :grumble:
  • Reply 139 of 213
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

You’re not being “put off”, and it won’t cost them.

You may be right, but don't tell me how I feel!!!

• Reply 140 of 213

Mine shipped today FEDEX 10/14/2013 with VRZN EDGE...5S 32GB SPACE GREY....YEP! and kept the ole Unlimited Data...:)