Has anyone had a gold iPhone 5s actually ship yet?

15678911»

Comments

• Reply 201 of 213
    pe112pe112 Posts: 12member
    Please don’t just lie about things.
    What did I lie about?
  • Reply 202 of 213

Yay! It arrived in the good ol USofA!

• Reply 203 of 213
    My gold iPhone 32 gig att made it. 35 days
  • Reply 204 of 213
    I'm jealous. I'm at day 38 and no news from AT&T at all. I order a gold iphone from tmobile as a gift from my dad Sunday morning and it got here today.
  • Reply 205 of 213
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by VAL44 View Post

Apple iPhone 5S - 32GB - GOLD

Order Date: 09/30/2013

Shipping Status: Preparing to Ship

Shipping Date: 11/07/13 - 11/27/13

Note: Thanks for placing your order. We estimate your item will ship on or between the dates provided.

We'll just have to wait and see, but I am patiently waiting.  It's the price we pay for getting an 'exclusive' product like this soon after launch.  ;)   I'm sure we'll ALL be happy once we receive our products!  Next time we should all wait in line on release day but get there 2 days early and camp-out with our tents, cans of beans, and bottled water - then we'll get it immediately!  HAHA...  :D

Great news! My iphone has finally shipped! FINALLY!

*****************************************************************************************

Your order has shipped

Dear Val:

Great news, order XXXX-XX-XXXX is on the way. Select the tracking number(s) below to follow its progress to your door.

*****************************************************************************************

Once it actually arrives I'll add the total number of days it took for me to get it. I actually have to pick it up at the store because it is the only way for me to keep my current plan with my Unlimited Data that I got grandfathered-in to years ago. Works for me! Wow finally, it has taken soooooo long, who cares - I'm happy!!!

• Reply 206 of 213

Minus my order which is in an AT&T black hole, I was told this morning that Gold AT&T iPhones are shipping in 7-14 business days now. My buddy who ordered a 64GB gold iPhone on 10/15 shipped last night. 

• Reply 207 of 213
    I'm on day 46 waiting for an iphone gold 32gb from AT&T. Has anybody been waiting for just as long? It looks like a lot of orders have shipped by now for anybody who ordered an AT&T gold iphone from launch day until mid oct.
  • Reply 208 of 213
    val44 wrote: »
    Great news! My iphone has finally shipped! FINALLY!

Your order has shipped
    <p style="background:#FFFFFF;">Dear Val:</p>

<p style="background:#FFFFFF;margin-bottom:2pt;">Great news, order XXXX-XX-XXXX is on the way. Select the tracking number(s) below to follow its progress to your door.

*****************************************************************************************</p>

<p style="background:#FFFFFF;margin-bottom:2pt;">Once it actually arrives I'll add the total number of days it took for me to get it. I actually have to pick it up at the store because it is the only way for me to keep my current plan with my Unlimited Data that I got grandfathered-in to years ago. Works for me! Wow finally, it has taken soooooo long, who cares - I'm happy!!!</p>

So for my final post here on this topic! I received my Gold 32G iPhone 5S yesterday at my nearest ATT Store. My total wait time from Order Date to iPhone in my hands was 39 days. Felt like an eternity but like I said previously who cares, just so happy to have it now. Good luck with everyone, your iPhones will be here before you know it. Laterz! :)
  • Reply 209 of 213

Gold AT&T 16GB

Ordered online November 4th; it showed a shipping date range of November 27th-December 4th.

Tonight I just decided to try online availability in our local Twin Cities area, and WOW -  found some availability at two of our local stores.  By the time I entered my order for pickup at the first store it was gone, but I immediately tried the second one and succeeded!

I got the confirmation order at 8:48 PM and at 9:06 PM I received the "Ready for Pickup" email!!

SO - tomorrow at noon, off I go to pick it up!

YAY!

• Reply 210 of 213

I ordered the iphone 5s gold 32gb on 9/20 then there was a problem with my order so AT&T reordered it on 9/25. Estimated deliver 11/4 - 11/22.  Technically has been 47 days but only 32 business days. Still no sign.... Hoping I hear something soon.

• Reply 211 of 213

No, I dont have it yet

• Reply 212 of 213
    aakel21 wrote: »
    I ordered the iphone 5s gold 32gb on 9/20 then there was a problem with my order so AT&T reordered it on 9/25. Estimated deliver 11/4 - 11/22.  Technically has been 47 days but only 32 business days. Still no sign.... Hoping I hear something soon.

What kind of ordering problem did you run into? I'm curious if I am in the same boat. I ordered mind via att on 9/24 and att is just confused on where my order is. Other orders already shipped and mine "should ship soon" according to them. 48 days and counting on a gold 5s 32Gb
  • Reply 213 of 213

They processed my order about 10 times and couldn't unprocess them so I had 10 charges and iphones (one with the 2 yr contract, 9 without). Ended up having to cancel all 10 orders and then have the store reorder one. But amazingly I got a notice from USPS the phone has now shipped!