Greenpeace praises Apple for reducing use of conflict minerals

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 26
    MacProMacPro Posts: 19,728member
    waybacmac wrote: »
    IMO, the remarks in this thread have nothing to do with being or not being "green". It's about hypocrisy…Greenpeace hypocrisy. Hypocrisy about chastising Apple's products for not using enough recyclable materials while manufacturers like HP, Samsung, Asus, etc. get a free pass. Hypocrisy about whining that Apple's data centers don't use enough "clean" energy, while data centers from Amazon, Microsoft, and Google get a free pass. I'm tired of it and not impressed by this tiny bone that Greenpeace has thrown out. 

I agree. I thought my post was sufficiently tongue in cheek, obviously not. Sorry about that.
  • Reply 22 of 26
    MacProMacPro Posts: 19,728member
    solipsismx wrote: »
    Being green and liking Greenpeace are not related, at least not in my book.

I agree. I thought my post was sufficiently tongue in cheek, obviously not. Sorry about that. My English humor is too dry for the American market I guess.
  • Reply 23 of 26
    Greenpeace is a group of environmental whackos.
  • Reply 24 of 26
    Quote:

Originally Posted by digitalclips View Post

What an ungreen lot you all are in this thread. I for one support them wanting to save wolves, grizzly bears and sharks etc. If I ever run into any of the aforementioned in bad circumstances I am banking on good karma helping out ...

LMAO

• Reply 25 of 26
    clemynxclemynx Posts: 1,552member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by lanceh5 View Post

Greenpeace is a group of environmental whackos.

I work for them, and I don't see what the problem is with it.

They go and fight the illegal japanese fishing boats that kills hundreds of whales each year for example. They are they only ones doing it. And it's important.

They are the ones showing that it's super easy to access nuclear facilities, even by air.

• Reply 26 of 26
    Funds getting short after jolly pirates spent too much time locked up in Russia?