Apple's definately targeting teens

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I was just flipping thru channels and for the 3rd time today I've seen that horrible iPod commercial on MTV. Looks like they're targeting teens.

Also, I never noticed that at the end of the commercial in small letters it says "Do Not Steal Music"

[ 11-12-2001: Message edited by: EmAn ]</p>

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    fran441fran441 Posts: 3,715member
    Don't you just think that maybe Apple is trying to get people who listen to music to buy the iPod?

MTV.

M= Music.

Just my 2¢
  • Reply 2 of 8
    bradbowerbradbower Posts: 1,068member
    Show a really lame middle-aged nerdy guy trying to act cool to some barely cool music in his apartment... Wow, great way to target teens. Silly Apple!

It's true though Apple does target us teenys. That's why there is no K-12 Student discount.
  • Reply 3 of 8
    They've been targetting teens since the iTunes commercial featuring The Ataris
  • Reply 4 of 8
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    [quote]Originally posted by bradbower:

<strong>Show a really lame middle-aged nerdy guy trying to act cool to some barely cool music in his apartment... Wow, great way to target teens. Silly Apple!

</strong><hr></blockquote>

Exactly why I was surprised.
  • Reply 5 of 8
    macaddictmacaddict Posts: 1,055member
    I don't get what Apple was trying to do with that commercial. It looks like something Steve Ballmer would do.
  • Reply 6 of 8
    bradbowerbradbower Posts: 1,068member
    Steve Ballmer, rofl, that guy is a MONKEY!
  • Reply 7 of 8
    What, Take Califonria by the Propellerheads is "some barely cool music." What do you think he should have been listening to?
  • Reply 8 of 8
    fran441fran441 Posts: 3,715member
    Actually, the last thing I'd do if I was Apple was associate my brand name with Carson Daly. &lt;shudder&gt;