Keynote to be on Cable

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
TechTV will be broadcasting the Keynote on Monday. Check your local paper for time and channel!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    leonisleonis Posts: 3,427member
    Good. I have TechTV on my cable package.

Question: Will there be any commercial break during the show?
  • Reply 2 of 5
    crusadercrusader Posts: 1,129member
    ahem:

[quote]Dear TechTV Viewer

As a Mac enthusiast, we thought you would like to know that TechTV WILL be covering the January 7, 2001 MacWorld Expo keynote

and any new products. Brett Larson is scheduled to go. We hope you will enjoy the coverage. If you know other Mac users, please

spread the word.

Special Thanks to those of you who wrote asking about the keynote being carried. It was what was needed to push the issue and

get a decision to send Brett. His spin should be upbeat and positive, since he is a Mac man himself.

Sincerely

Cindy Wakeman

TechTV Audience Feedback <hr></blockquote>

Yey! No grainy window the size of a cracker for me! As for commercial breaks I don't recall them having them when the brodcast the last keynote (MWNY '01).

[ 01-03-2002: Message edited by: jhtrih ]</p>
  • Reply 3 of 5
    macsrgood4umacsrgood4u Posts: 3,007member
    On the last broadcast at MWNY TechTV did leave from time to time, mostly during the Apple commercials, to badmouth the proceedings. Not this time, however, as promised in the notice. I still have my iBook poised with Quicktime herking and jerking via modem... just in case.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    wrong robotwrong robot Posts: 3,907member
    DAH!!! I won't be home !!

maybe I can catch the webcast...DAH!!!
  • Reply 5 of 5
    [quote]Originally posted by Leonis:

<strong>Good. I have TechTV on my cable package.

Question: Will there be any commercial break during the show?</strong><hr></blockquote>

Say, Leonis, I live in Seattle.....can I come up for a visit?

I'm only half joking.....

SdC