Sunday's U.S. vs Portugal World Cup match to stream live on Apple TV via WatchESPN

Comments

• Reply 41 of 65
    dasanman69dasanman69 Posts: 13,002member
    solipsismx wrote: »
    44:00 - Great save by the US!
    Irina Shayk? Sure, I guess, I can see why people would find her very hot. I'm not saying I'd kick her out of bed for eating piroshki but she doesn't do it for me.

This doesn’t do it for you?

You know how I know you're gay? :lol:
  • Reply 42 of 65
    solipsismxsolipsismx Posts: 19,566member
    dasanman69 wrote: »
    This doesn’t do it for you?
    [image]
    You know how I know you're gay? :lol:

Now that pic is great. She can photograph very well, and her buttocks looks awesome there but most of the time, to me, she just looks like an average skinny girl with some dark features and light eyes.

edit:
    700 700
    700 700
  • Reply 43 of 65
    Now that pic is great. She can photograph very well, and her buttocks looks awesome there but most of the time, to me, she just looks like an average skinny girl with some dark features and light eyes.

Few models photograph well all the time. Many will insist on a certain photographer because he/she knows how to get them just right.
  • Reply 44 of 65
    Few models photograph well all the time. Many will insist on a certain photographer because he/she knows how to get them just right.

Who knows what touchups are done after a photo is taken. I think there was an entire South Park episode about it.
  • Reply 45 of 65
    54:50 - HOW WAS THAT MISSED?!?!
  • Reply 46 of 65
    encore USA vs Portugal - FIFA World Cup 2014 LIVE! as Cristiano Ronaldo will take the field for Portugal today in a do-or-die match against the United States and today's match between USA and Portugal was already important for both teams... w.atch.me/1NFIq2
  • Reply 47 of 65
    witness USA vs Portugal - FIFA World Cup 2014 LIVE! as Cristiano Ronaldo will take the field for Portugal today in a do-or-die match against the United States and today's match between USA and Portugal was already important for both teams... tiny.cc/ uhpvhx
  • Reply 48 of 65
    My internet modem crapped out for 2 minutes and I missed the US' goal!
  • Reply 49 of 65
    gatorguygatorguy Posts: 24,585member
    He froze Portugal's goalie. Great move !
  • Reply 50 of 65

I missed it too, freaking ice cream truck.
  • Reply 51 of 65
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL USA
  • Reply 52 of 65
    82:00 - I saw that one! That announcer stated that if the US wins this game it will have been the first time since 1930 that we've won our first two games in a row.
  • Reply 53 of 65
    Fuuuuuuuccccckk. That's how you kick a crosser
  • Reply 54 of 65
    Fuuuuuuuccccckk. That's how you kick a crosser

1) My internet crapped out again for Portugal's 2nd goal. Had to watch it on a replay. Excellent crosser, indeed.

2) Called my ISP and they said there is nothing wrong with my modem or connection and my Apple TV is wired to my AEBS. Dammit Apple!
  • Reply 55 of 65
    1) My internet crapped out again for Portugal's 2nd goal. Had to watch it on a replay. Excellent crosser, indeed.

2) Called my ISP and they said there is nothing wrong with my modem or connection and my Apple TV is wired to my AEBS. Dammit Apple!

Even the announcer called it a "world class kick". What else would you expect from a player that made $80 million in 2013?
  • Reply 56 of 65
    Here's a graph of Cristiano Ronaldo's popularity in the US during the game.

[IMG]http://forums.appleinsider.com/content/type/61/id/44889/width/200/height/400[/IMG]
  • Reply 57 of 65
    flaneurflaneur Posts: 4,526member
    sandor wrote: »
    Or, you can download the Univision app and watch all the games (and highlight reels) for free. If your internet connection can handle it, Airplay to your AppleTV & it will be in HD-ish.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/univision-deportes/id353665650?mt=8

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaal!

NBC/Univision are a godsend, as the only terrestrial broadcaster of the World Cup in its entirety in the US of A. The rest of the world enjoys broadcast TV coverage, we get Disney trying to lock it down (95% or so) to cable subscribers only.

Thanks. The announcers are ridiculously entertaining. Also they play good defensive saves as part of the highlights.
  • Reply 58 of 65
    analogjackanalogjack Posts: 1,073member

That last goal was enough to make anyone scream..

• Reply 59 of 65
    analogjackanalogjack Posts: 1,073member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post

We don't often get it right here in Australia, but the whole WC is live on free to air HD tv which looks great on my rMBP.