MacAquariums

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I've wanted a macaquarium for a while now but just haven't been able to justify spending the money on one from redlightrunner.

Does anyone have one, either from redlightrunner or self-made?

How about some pictures?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    idudeidude Posts: 352member
    DO NOT BUY ONE FROM RED LIGHT RUNNER!!!!! It's not that I don't like them, but they are way overpriced. I got mine from them and afterwards found out the hard way I shouldn't have. I got the do it yourself kit. I would, if you don't want to cut the plexiglass, order just the tank (I think you can for $50). Then buy the gravel and filter and light yourself. The filter it would come with is crap (I stopped using it) and the light doesn't light up the tank. If you get it and need help gutting the mac or anything, I'm sure some of us here (myself included) would help you. It's pretty. If you don't have a classic mac, then you may consider buying the pre made one, but again it'd be cheaper to buy an old one off ebay to gut (or from me).

I haven't taken any pictures, but if you look at my site, homepage.mac.com/pkatt, and click on my room, you can see it in my QTVR.