ADC Buyers

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Apple's ADC terms and conditions say that products will ship in four to six weeks, but previous posts have stated that products usually ship earlier than this. To those of you who have purchased an Apple using the ADC program, how long did it take you to recieve your computer after placing the order? :confused:

Brandon

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    airslufairsluf Posts: 1,861member
  • Reply 2 of 7
    AirSluf,

So it took just one week to place the order, verify yourself, and build/ship the computer? Or was there an amount of time between placing the order and verifying you?

SteinKoBe88
  • Reply 3 of 7
    pyr3pyr3 Posts: 946member
    I *just* ordered mine like minutes ago. I'm faxing the verification stuff to them, later tonight. Then we'll see how long it takes.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    I just ordered earlier, and I got a reply from apple that my order is being processed and if I go to the site and look up my order this is the stage it is in.

I can't imagine that it would get to this stage without verification. I got this before I even faxed them my Student ID and Schedule like the website said. I faxed it just in case though. They might have already verified me when I joined as a member though, since I've been an ADC Student member for like 2 or 3 weeks already.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    Pyr,

Just out of curiousity, what did you order?

Stein
  • Reply 6 of 7
    [quote]Originally posted by SteinKoBe88:

<strong>Pyr,

Just out of curiousity, what did you order?

Stein</strong><hr></blockquote>

Stock PowerBook 667 DVI + Airport

edit :

Airport card

[ 08-08-2002: Message edited by: pyr3 ]</p>
  • Reply 7 of 7
    airslufairsluf Posts: 1,861member