Powermac Mirrored Door Poster?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Hi, I will be getting the new Powermac DP 867 in October. I was wondering if anyone out there knows if there are any posters of the new Powermacs that are being sold. When I bought my Ti, one of the first things I bought was a poster to decorate my room with (I got so many compliments it's nuts).

Also, has anyone seen promotional material at the Apple Store on the new Powermacs? If so, I was wondering if you can describe whats on it.

Personally, I think a poster of this <a href="http://www.apple.com/powermac/specs.html"; target="_blank">Pic</a> would be nice.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    If you go down to your local Apple resellers, they may have old posters that they no longer need and don't have the heart to throw out. You could also check ebay, I sold some Apple Promo material there a few months back, and there was a bunch more at the time.

--PB
  • Reply 2 of 5
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    For the right amount of $'s I'd be glad to make one for you...i'm pretty nifty in photoshop!

-Photoshop is so sickly amazingy its well...sick. Many people own it (pirated and not) but don't realize all the things you can do with it...until a year ago I didn't understand...now I can make you sick effects.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    Welcome to the party! I think most Photoshop users are aware of its coolness and abilities.

• Reply 4 of 5
    drewpropsdrewprops Posts: 2,321member
    Yeah.....I think I'm going to be SICK knowing that there are people who think that Photoshop is sick.

Kids these days. Next thing you know they'll be stapling poop to their faces.

D
  • Reply 5 of 5
    thuh freakthuh freak Posts: 2,664member
    [quote]Originally posted by drewprops:

<strong>Yeah.....I think I'm going to be SICK knowing that there are people who think that Photoshop is sick.

Kids these days. Next thing you know they'll be stapling poop to their faces.

D</strong><hr></blockquote>

omg. he said "stapling poop to their faces". despite the scatty visual, the idea of stapling shit to a face is hilarious. lol. that's a knee slapper. whew. that was an exhausting laugh (whew again). wow. (note: the lack of sarcastic smilees).