Looking for Apple "Switch" tv ads?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I see probably 2 or so every hour on the History Channel. I would think you would get better exposure on main networks. Gotta start somewhere I suppose

Comments

• Reply 1 of 10
    There are a bunch on various ABC networks I hear. Problem is, I never seem to watch the shows they put them in. I'm usually too busy watching Law and Order or Simpsons reruns in syndication.
  • Reply 2 of 10
    mcqmcq Posts: 1,543member
    I saw at least 2 or 3 switch ads during Sunday Night Football on ESPN... they're out there, they seem to come in waves though.
  • Reply 3 of 10
    I saw the programmer guy on Comedy Central during "Whose line is it anyway?" Only time I've ever seen one.

There seem to be about 25 bus stop and billboard Switch ads in SF. 4 near Fisherman's Wharf, 3 near the downtown skyrise area. Huge window ads in one of the CompUSA's for Jaguar. I read about 15 more in some article, but can't remember where.
  • Reply 4 of 10
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    Well at least here in Italy they show NOTHING in the telly...

The biggest ads i've seen here in Yurrup were in Paris ... in the expo
  • Reply 5 of 10
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    There was one or two during Real World Tuesday night.I've also seen a couple on ESPN.
  • Reply 6 of 10
    I see them just as regularly as I do any other sustained advertising campaign.

[hijack]

Sadly, I have not seen the Janie ad. *sigh* And yes, I know I can view any of them online, but it's just not the same. And her last name is pronounced the same as Porsche, for cryin' out loud!

I'm glad I haven't seen the Ellen ad, because then I can continue to deny its actual existence. Oh, sure, I laugh hysterically when I see it online, but I know all most people think is, "Alright, stoner teenagers use Macs. Lovely." [/hijack]
  • Reply 7 of 10
    idudeidude Posts: 352member
    There were three on during the emmys last night. Gautum, Theresea, and Janie.
  • Reply 8 of 10
    They showed 4 Switch ads during the Giants-Seakhawks game shown here in South Florida on Fox. Don't know if it was a network or regional buy however.
  • Reply 9 of 10
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Speaking of commercials during football games, did anybody see the Jack in the Box "Cat Chat" ad? I thought that was funny.
  • Reply 10 of 10
    I saw another new one, while I was flipping through channels(something I do only when I'm REALLY bored). I'm not sure which channel, but for those of you who use Dish Network it was somewhere between ch.170(Nickolodeon) and 191(TechTV). I think it was 181, PAX.