Chinese protesters smashing Apple iPhones over UN tribunal South China Sea decision

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 66
    mjhnlmjhnl Posts: 27member
    Guess they didn't like those antenna lines either  :p
  • Reply 62 of 66
    apple ][ said:
    As for the destruction of iPhones, I see no issues with that.

If somebody wishes to destroy their own property, then go right ahead! It's not illegal to be a dumbass! As long as it's their own property that they're destroying, then go for it!

I've been saying this for a long time, but Apple should not rely so much on China. It's a very bad position to be in, to rely on such a country.
    Apple is not in a position that it RELYs on China, it still has sufficient profits from other regions to keep it afloat for a while yet ;). However it would be very foolish financially to NOT expand to that country - even if they have to pull out and cease all sales, they've still made a sh*tload of money more than they would have if they had never went to China in the first place. Similar story with India this/next year.
  • Reply 63 of 66
    Knock yourself out, China. I'm sure they're fake iPhones and fake KFC, anyway.
  • Reply 64 of 66
    joshajosha Posts: 901member
    Do those retards know that they have basically waisted money?
    It's not their money.  Anyway, probably old  Apple devices headed for recycling.

We need mother nature's help to solve this problem.
    Like a huge tropical storm which washes the islands fill back to the ocean floor.
  • Reply 65 of 66
    freerangefreerange Posts: 1,597member
    apple ][ said:
    blastdoor said:
    Every country has their Trump types. 

Every country also has their Quisling types too, and there's plenty of those around, starting at the top and going down.
    You're an embarrassment to yourself... And a reflection of the moronic vitriol from the likes of Fox, one of the most destructive forces in this country, and a reflection of the continued dumbing down of America.
  • Reply 66 of 66
    dasanman69dasanman69 Posts: 13,002member
    China iPhone Party