Login location

Posted:
in Feedback
I'd like to suggest that you have a "Sign In/Register" button on the home page, and that when a user signs in, their badge appears at the top of every page, not just in forums or discussions. It's a minor thing from a technical standpoint, but it's a useful feature. And it's better for AI from a branding/profile perspective, because, if a user is not signed in or has not registered, they have a gentle, unobtrusive reminder on every page.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    jSnivelyjSnively Posts: 429administrator
    I'd like to suggest that you have a "Sign In/Register" button on the home page, and that when a user signs in, their badge appears at the top of every page, not just in forums or discussions. It's a minor thing from a technical standpoint, but it's a useful feature. And it's better for AI from a branding/profile perspective, because, if a user is not signed in or has not registered, they have a gentle, unobtrusive reminder on every page.
    It's not a bad suggestion, it overlaps with some "plans" we have for 2017. Stay tuned : )
    photography guyd.sidorin
  • Reply 2 of 3
    jSnively said:
    It's not a bad suggestion, it overlaps with some "plans" we have for 2017. Stay tuned : )
    Cool! B)
    d.sidorin