Tim Cook explains why Apple was present at Trump tech summit

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 28
    Tim Cook's remarks show me again that he is the best CEO Apple could wish for. Down to earth, honest, clear words, no bullshit. Someone you can trust.
    gtrmacxpressai46jSnively
  • Reply 22 of 28
    lkrupplkrupp Posts: 10,557member
    And Steve Jobs attended Obamas meeting with all the tech companies. No explanation necessary. 
    Steve Jobs was a life long Democrat who gladly helped the Obama election campaign. He was also a long time friend of the Clintons. I lost a lot of respect for Tim Cook this week; but probably more now with his deplorable writing skills.
    We were talking about this as I sat eating a delicious chicken sandwich at Chick-fil-A while surrounded by a packed house of my fellow deplorables. It made sense to us.
    ai46
  • Reply 23 of 28
    Innovation is one of the key motors for progress and gathering teams working along similar lines is a great achievement. All those CEOs have gotten a chance to get to know one another a bit better, especially the Elon Tim duo, who even stayed in the playoffs. Would be nice to keep that practice in future too, kudos to persons succeeding in bringing them together. 
    ben20
  • Reply 24 of 28
    knowitallknowitall Posts: 1,648member
    A picture is worth more than a thousand word, and in this case it certainly is. It seems mr Musk is enjoying himself and most others too ...
    edited December 2016
  • Reply 25 of 28
    Agree.  YvLy said:
    Tim Cook's remarks show me again that he is the best CEO Apple could wish for. Down to earth, honest, clear words, no bullshit. Someone you can trust.
    Agreed.
    edited December 2016
  • Reply 26 of 28
    Such short-sighted comments by the angry left. Trump IS your next President whether you like it or not. Get over yourselves. It only makes sense for Tim Cook to meet with Trump so that Silicon Valley can perhaps steer him towards a mutually beneficial goal for Apple and the country.
  • Reply 27 of 28
    freerangefreerange Posts: 1,597member
    kevin kee said:
    At least Tim Cook acted like an adult instead of throwing tantrums. Trump was elected, so he must deal  with it, he has to anyway. I call this, act with integrity. 
    Really? I call it legitimizing a complete fk'n a-hole. But that's just me.
    singularity
  • Reply 28 of 28
    freerangefreerange Posts: 1,597member
    lkrupp said:
    And Steve Jobs attended Obamas meeting with all the tech companies. No explanation necessary. 
    Steve Jobs was a life long Democrat who gladly helped the Obama election campaign. He was also a long time friend of the Clintons. I lost a lot of respect for Tim Cook this week; but probably more now with his deplorable writing skills.
    We were talking about this as I sat eating a delicious chicken sandwich at Chick-fil-A while surrounded by a packed house of my fellow deplorables. It made sense to us.
    You forgot the /s. Or truly deplorable if you didn't.
    edited December 2016 singularity