iPhone 6

Posted:
in iPhone
Hi there,

Could anyone tell me when will iPhone 6 be disappearing from the market ?

And what's difference between iPhone 6, 6s and 6c ?

Thanks

TomCong

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    There are a lot of internal hardware changes between the 6 and 6S but they look the same. There is no such thing as the 6C,I think you meant the 5C.

Check this website for the comparison between each small individual unit. LINK
  • Reply 2 of 2
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    TomCong said:
    Could anyone tell me when will iPhone 6 be disappearing from the market ? 
    Difficult to say. Most telecoms already don’t carry it anymore, but you can still find them new from smaller ones like... what’s Wal-mart’s brand? They sell the iPhone 6 yet.
    And what's difference between iPhone 6, 6s and 6c ? 
    iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+ were released at the same time. They’re two sizes of the same phone, meaning they have the same hardware inside.
    iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S+ were released at the same time. They’re two sizes of the same phone, meaning they have the same hardware inside. But the iPhone 6S is one year newer than the iPhone 6, meaning its hardware is faster and it has a few more software features (and will likely be supported in software longer). There was no iPhone 6C, BUT the iPhone SE has the iPhone 6S hardware in a smaller package (the older, smaller case design of the iPhone 5 and iPhone 5S).