Review: Apple's entry-level 2020 13-inch MacBook Pro is yesterday's tech for today's price...

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 42
    tzx4tzx4 Posts: 21member
    I got a MBA when the keyboard was updated. I ordered it with the i7. That made it $1250. The example I got had a display that was noticeably darker on the right side when viewed on center. I could either align my eyes with the right edge of the computer, or angle the computer a few degrees clockwise to view even luminance, but, no thanks.  I returned it and waited for the MBP, figuring that Apple cheaped out with the MBA display. I immediately got this base MBP when the May 20 revision came out, and for me it is the perfect rung in their laptop lineup ladder. $50 more than the 17MBA get better overall processor performance, a brighter and better display, and slightly better quality speakers.d Only after I got it, reading comments here on Ai and then checking geeky You Tube tests did I realize how much of an overall step up from the MBA this MBP is for a mere $50 more. I consider it a solid value.