Apple One bundle includes Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade and more

Comments

• Reply 61 of 85
    chasmchasm Posts: 3,305member
    Will the individual services remain available for those that don’t need them all?
    Yes.

I do not want even 1 of those services much less all of them combined lol.
    kkqd1337 said:
    they should have called it Apple Junk.

Aaaand yet here you both are, reading and then commenting on a story you claim to have no interest in. That's nothing like trolling miscreant wannabe behaviour, LOL.

crowley said:
    Shame it's not mix and match in some way.  I like the look of Fitness+, and would appreciate News+ and Music+, but have no use for Arcade or TV+.
    It is. Subscribe to the services you want (either family or individual), don't subscribe to the ones you don't want.
    MplsPlolliverwilliamlondon
  • Reply 62 of 85
    Will the individual services remain available for those that don’t need them all?
    No, you can not, I repeat, CAN NOT get Apple Music by itself anymore. It's been CANCELLED. 
    spock1234williamlondon
  • Reply 63 of 85
    "No, you can not, I repeat, CAN NOT get Apple Music by itself anymore. It's been CANCELLED."

jk
    lolliver
  • Reply 64 of 85
    MplsPMplsP Posts: 3,931member
    steps said:
    It’s not clear in the original post, but the “premier” plan has a 2TB iCloud plan, not the same 200 GB as the “family” service.
    thanks - We've been on the 2TB plan for a few years so that will be the only option if we go with the Apple bundle. I wish Apple had something between 200GB and 2TB - that's a pretty big difference between the two.

between Apple Music and iCloud storage we’re already Paying $25 per month, so I’m just trying. To figure out if it’s worth an extra 5 for the other stuff. 
    edited September 2020
  • Reply 65 of 85
    MplsPMplsP Posts: 3,931member
    crowley said:
    Dumb, Fitness+ SHOULD BE INCLUDED!!!!
    It was announced a few hours ago and you’re already entitled to it?  That’s got to be a record.
    1. It’s included in the premier bundle
    2. Entitled? He’s not asking to get it for free, just to be included in the bundle. How is that ‘entitled?’
  • Reply 66 of 85
    gilly33 said:
    Will there be an annual option like now? 
    Nope… I was told that people were not keen with the annual subscription because it seemed too much. But what many people didn't know is that if you cancelled it mid-year, you'd get a prorated refund. I'm still on the Annual 200 GB plan… was really hoping that 200 GB would have been bumped up along with the others.
  • Reply 67 of 85
    No, you can not, I repeat, CAN NOT get Apple Music by itself anymore. It's been CANCELLED. 
    What????! grumble… where is this stated online?
    edited September 2020
  • Reply 68 of 85
    "No, you can not, I repeat, CAN NOT get Apple Music by itself anymore. It's been CANCELLED."

jk
    So are you saying that Apple Music for Android is being cancelled?
  • Reply 69 of 85
    mike1mike1 Posts: 3,286member
    tommikele said:
    customtb said:
    This fall.. gheeze... I want it now!
    I do too, but I think I can wait six days.

Did you realize "this fall" could mean six whole days to September 21st?

Or until December 19th. 
    spock1234
  • Reply 70 of 85
    crowleycrowley Posts: 10,453member
    chasm said:
    crowley said:
    Shame it's not mix and match in some way.  I like the look of Fitness+, and would appreciate News+ and Music+, but have no use for Arcade or TV+.
    It is. Subscribe to the services you want (either family or individual), don't subscribe to the ones you don't want.
    Obviously that isn't what I mean.
    JanNLwilliamlondon
  • Reply 71 of 85
    entropys said:
    We currently have 2TB iCloud and family Apple Music which works out about AUD$34.  We get TV+ for free, but thinking of not paying for it as there just isn’t enough there. But if there is all of a sudden a big increase in content in the next month or so we might keep it, at which point might as well go premier, even though arcade and fitness+ are something I would never buy stand alone, and I despise “Curated” news+.

I guess if it artificially bumps up subscription numbers for services in the bundle that people don’t use, it will help with the metrics for some junior executives’ performance agreements
    I'm in a similar situation, but really I think the extra monthly price for the Premier level will be worth it - if only to get rid of the "subscribe to News+" ads that are driving my wife crazy. But I was going to pay for TV+ anyway when the free year runs out, and was considering Arcade as well. So for us, it won't _save_ any money but we will get more. Worth it for me.
    lolliver
  • Reply 72 of 85
    JapheyJaphey Posts: 1,767member
    dewme said:
    gilly33 said:
    Will there be an annual option like now? 
    Would be nice. As far as I know, Apple Music individual subscription (not family) is the only annual membership that I am aware of. It is a nice deal at $99/year. 
    Arcade has one as well. 
    lolliver
  • Reply 73 of 85
    JapheyJaphey Posts: 1,767member

jk
    Oh my God. Obviously he was joking. 
    Fidonet127
  • Reply 74 of 85
    Japhey said:

jk
    I wasn't the only person here who thought he was serious. And furthermore, my sarcasm has also been mistaken for seriousness today on some threads. I guess jokes don't work very well.
  • Reply 75 of 85
    Japhey said:

jk
    I wasn't the only person here who thought he was serious. And furthermore, my sarcasm has also been mistaken for seriousness today on some threads. I guess jokes don't work very well.
    "jk" is a well established shorthand signifying a joke.
  • Reply 76 of 85
    I wish News+ and Fitness+ were available in Japan. Apple will only offer the package with Music, TV+, Arcarde and iCloud here.

Surprisingly for Japan, the prices are cheaper than in the US for these service bundles which makes them a no-brainer for anyone with Music and iCloud (which on their own cost more than the bundle...):

Individual 1100 Yen (=10.45 USD)
    Family 1850 Yen (=17.57 USD)
  • Reply 77 of 85
    The Premier (and Family) plan says you can share with 5 other people, are there rules there about them being from the same household?  I think it'd be worth for me if I could also include my siblings, but I don't live with them (or very close to them either), so wondering if that's within the Ts&Cs?
    williamlondon
  • Reply 78 of 85
    If you have the CBS All Access/Showtime bundle with your Apple TV+ subscription, is that available as an add on in any of the bundles?
  • Reply 79 of 85
    kent909 said:
    If you have the CBS All Access/Showtime bundle with your Apple TV+ subscription, is that available as an add on in any of the bundles?
    Nope - not an Apple service.  The bundles are *only* bundled Apple services.
  • Reply 80 of 85
    would love to see News+ getting released in India. But we are getting the mind blowing deal. ₹195 for Individual & ₹365 for family plan is a steal. 

That converts to USD $2.65/month for Individual & $4.96 /month for family plan. 

Fitness+ looks promising but Nike Training Club (NTC) is still better & great integration with my Nike Series 5 Watch. And the best thing, it’s free!
    edited September 2020