Apple One bundle includes Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade and more

1235»

Comments

• Reply 81 of 85
    Any info on student pricing? At present I get Apple Music for £4.99 a month. Would be good to have family sharing with that and Apple TV+ as well as iCloud storage - not fussed about Arcade. But at present I get those three for £7.48 a month, with Apple TV+ with my latest Apple purchase (and I'll be getting an iPhone 12). For students without a student Apple One pricing it won't make sense to ditch the individual products.
  • Reply 82 of 85
    Interesting that they don't offer customizable bundles. I'd buy into AppleTV+, iCloud 2TB (which is what I currently have), AppleNews, and AppleFitness. Maybe if I go to Apple Product Feedback and request this about a thousand times, they may just sit up and listen  :o
  • Reply 83 of 85
    jcs2305jcs2305 Posts: 1,337member
    hari5 said:
    I would love to see News+ getting released in India. But we are getting the mind blowing deal. ₹195 for Individual & ₹365 for family plan is a steal. 

That converts to USD $2.65/month for Individual & $4.96 /month for family plan. 

Fitness+ looks promising but Nike Training Club (NTC) is still better & great integration with my Nike Series 5 Watch. And the best thing, it’s free!
    Is the NTC program still free?  I think you may be grandfathered in at this point? Seems a year ago they went to $14.99 a month for premium services?

Nike = $14.99 a month or $119.00 annually

Apple Fitness = $9.99 a month or $79.99 annually

I don't know much about these fitness apps. I also can't see the NIke app having better integration with the watch than Apple's offering once it is fully released?

• Reply 84 of 85
    Rayz2016Rayz2016 Posts: 6,957member
    jcs2305 said:
    hari5 said:
    I would love to see News+ getting released in India. But we are getting the mind blowing deal. ₹195 for Individual & ₹365 for family plan is a steal. 

Fitness+ looks promising but Nike Training Club (NTC) is still better & great integration with my Nike Series 5 Watch. And the best thing, it’s free!
    Is the NTC program still free?  I think you may be grandfathered in at this point? Seems a year ago they went to $14.99 a month for premium services?

I don't know much about these fitness apps. I also can't see the NIke app having better integration with the watch than Apple's offering once it is fully released?

Is the Nike sub price for an individual or family?
  • Reply 85 of 85
    jcs2305 said:
    hari5 said:

NTC is free in India. There are no in-app purchases or subscriptions as such. All plans are free. Maybe we don’t have premium plans here in India. 

Similarly Apple hasn’t released News+ in India still & I don’t see fitness+ getting released as we don’t have Apple One Premiere plan in pipeline yet.