you guys make waiting fun!

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
wasabi everyone. i'm new here and this is my first posting! woo hoo! just wanted to say you guys make this fun. i mean, i'm waiting until mwny to buy a powerbook (either a used at a great deal, or even a new if significant changes). reading your predictions and other posts are very entertaining. i have no expectations and will be happy that i waited either way. i will finally have stepped up from my current trusty and lovely imac 333 running os9.1 into the osx world. i can't wait! rock on!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    Welcome! Hope the wait pays off. Seems that Titaniums should get bumped to at least 867 MHz or so, but then maybe not. Motorola isn't exactly lighting the world on fire lately.

I hope the Titanium gets a new LCD, the current one's resolution is horrible. Apple's flagship laptop should at least have the equivalent of 1280 x 1024 or so, if not more. But don't hold your breath on that one, with LCD prices going up Apple isn't going to be all gung ho with their "CRTs are dead" routine. LOL.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    jambojambo Posts: 3,036member
    [quote]Originally posted by Junkyard Dawg:

<strong>But don't hold your breath on that one, with LCD prices going up Apple isn't going to be all gung ho with their "CRTs are dead" routine. LOL.</strong><hr></blockquote>

So you think they'll replace the TiBooks LCD with a CRT?

Welcome to AI sleepy monkie!

J :cool: