Google's next project is making its ecosystem more like Apple's

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 25
    crowleycrowley Posts: 10,453member
    Fred257 said:
    I’ve been an Apple fan since 1997. I’ve been coming to this site Apple Insider for that long. I bought a new MacBook Pro this holiday season. But, I recently bought a pixel 6 for a couple of reasons. The first is Touch ID. I hate Face ID unless I’m at home. It’s impossible at my job to keep track of everything with masks on and keep having to use my passcode to unlock it every time. It’s also impossible for me to setup my phone to make it automatically play when it connects to Bluetooth. It’s also impossible to reset themes and icons to my liking. Are Apple phones nicer? Yes. I use the mini at home. But, unless there is Touch ID (because of the pandemic) and more customization options where you don’t need a science degree to implement them In not going back to Apples phones ever again 
    You use a different mobile phone while you're at home?  I find that very hard to believe. 

Also, this would make the statement that you're not going back to Apple phones ever again somewhat redundant.  You don't need to go back to something you already use.
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 22 of 25
    sflocal said:
    Google is like that one kid with an attention-span issue.  Can't finish one thing without getting distracted and doing something else.

Good luck.
    We have example of that success ... Microsoft. And 2022, Microsoft, "the big sucking copycat machine" is busy copying other features. Just check new features of Bing or is it  "Big Bang and Busted".
  • Reply 23 of 25
    Ok they stole my idea I told them when interviewing. The biggest problem with google is their stuff is a non integrated mess
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 24 of 25
    croprcropr Posts: 1,125member
    hydrogen said:
    Pathetic MeToo strategy ....

As pathetic as Apple Music copying Spotify?
    williamlondonmuthuk_vanalingam
  • Reply 25 of 25
    cropr said:
    hydrogen said:
    Pathetic MeToo strategy ....

As pathetic as Apple Music copying Spotify?
    I see you're up on logical fallacies, well done.
    watto_cobra