New AirPods Pro with improved features & better battery life debut

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 23
    JapheyJaphey Posts: 1,767member
    To me, these feel more like AirPods Pro 1.1 than AirPods Pro 2. Which would be fine, if we didn’t have to wait 3 years for them. I know everybody is all psyched for these, but I find them a bit underwhelming. Don’t get me wrong, I’m still going to get them. But they just went from a release day purchase to something I’ll grab once my current Pros die. 
    muthuk_vanalingam
  • Reply 22 of 23
    Zirlin said:
    2x more noise cancelling until they update the firmware and intentionally nerf it so you will want the AirPods Pro 3 with 3x more noise cancelling
    Yes because intentionally screwing customers over is a time-proven way of ensuring repeat business. Not.
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 23 of 23
    Zirlin said:
    2x more noise cancelling until they update the firmware and intentionally nerf it so you will want the AirPods Pro 3 with 3x more noise cancelling
    Yes because intentionally screwing customers over is a time-proven way of ensuring repeat business. Not.
    Silly or not, Apple did at one point update the AirPods Pro firmware, which update reduced the effectiveness of noise cancellation.  I seriously doubt it was intentional, but it did happen.
    watto_cobra