Apple TV+ unveils trailer for urban horror series, 'The Changeling'

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV

Ahead of its September streaming premiere, Apple TV+ has revealed a two-minute trailer for "The Changeling," an adult fairy tale based on Victor LaValle's bestselling novel.

The Changeling (source: Apple)
The Changeling (source: Apple)

Written by showrunner and executive producer Kelly Marcel, Apple says that the series "is a fairytale for grown-ups."

"A horror story, a parenthood fable and a perilous odyssey through a New York City you didn't know existed," continued Apple.

It stars Clark Backo, Adina Porter, and Samuel T. Herring. The first three of its eight episodes will premiere on Friday, September 8, 2023.

Read on AppleInsider

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    mayflymayfly Posts: 385member
    I'm sure it will be another big moneymaker for Apple TV+. But the biggest moneymaker is going to come in the fall season, as people with only basic cable find there's nothing but reruns on the networks, and start to go with streaming services. They'll all benefit from it, including Apple. It may not be new new, but it will be new to them.
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 2 of 2
    JapheyJaphey Posts: 1,772member
    Thank you for putting “adult fairy tale” in the first line. You just saved me the precious minutes of finding this out on my own. Is it just me, or were the shows a lot better when there weren’t quite so many of them?
    mayflywatto_cobra