Apple TV+ sci-fi hit 'For All Mankind' launches fourth season in November

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV

The Apple TV+ alternative-reality space drama "For All Mankind" is set to debut its fourth season in November, and Apple has shared a new trailer in preparation.

"For All Mankind" returns on November 10

Each season tells the story of a different decade, with the third season taking place in the 1990s. The fourth season starts off with events set in 2003, when the focus of the space program has shifted towards capturing and mining asteroids that contain valuable minerals, which could have a significant impact on the future of Earth and Mars.

However, tensions between residents of the international base have started to rise and may jeopardize their collaborative efforts.

The fourth season of the show will have 10 episodes and will be released on November 10, 2023, on Apple TV+. After the premiere, one new episode will be released every Friday until January 12, 2024.

The series was renewed for the fourth season in July 2022.

Read on AppleInsider

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    Very excited for this to finally return. This has been my favorite Apple TV+ show, with Ted Lasso being a close 2nd.
    So let’s start a friendly discussion in the comments - rank your top 5 Apple TV+ shows in order. I’ll go first.

1. For All Mankind
    2. Ted Lasso
    3. Hijack
    4. Severance
    5. The Morning Show
    tmaywatto_cobra
  • Reply 2 of 7
    602warren said:
    Very excited for this to finally return. This has been my favorite Apple TV+ show, with Ted Lasso being a close 2nd.
    So let’s start a friendly discussion in the comments - rank your top 5 Apple TV+ shows in order. I’ll go first.

1. For All Mankind
    2. Ted Lasso
    3. Hijack
    4. Becoming You 
    5. Tiny World

williamlondonwatto_cobra
  • Reply 3 of 7
    yep, totally stoked!

1. Ted Lasso
    2. For All Mankind
    3. Hello Tomorrow!
    4. Severance
    5. Mythic Quest

honorable mention: Shrinking
    edited September 2023 tmaywilliamlondonwatto_cobra
  • Reply 4 of 7
    JapheyJaphey Posts: 1,770member
    1. Pachinko
    2. Severance
    3. Slow Horses
    4. Drops of God
    5. Trying/Tehran (tie)
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 5 of 7
    1: Silo
    2 For All Mankind
    3: Foundation
    4: Severance (docked a spot due to number 3 having a nearly completed second season)
    5: Slow Horses

Honorable mentions
    Blackbird
    Defending Jacob
    Ted Lasso
    Invasion
    FileMakerFellerwatto_cobra
  • Reply 6 of 7
    My list is a bit more eclectic:

Fiction :smile: 

1: For All Mankind
    2: Severance
    3: The Afterparty
    4: Schmigadoon
    5: Hello Tomorrow 

nonfiction :

1: Tiny World
    2: Prehistoric Planet
    3: Earth at Night in Color
    4: Big Beasts
    5: The Problem with John Stewart

chasmFileMakerFellerwatto_cobra
  • Reply 7 of 7
    I suspended my account for the last year or so to save some cash,  but maybe after Christmas I will renew it for some serious binging of the shows listed by you all.

Not Prehistoric Planet though, Birderguy, the rather - let’s say overly imaginative - anthropomorphism is a  bit too nauseating.
    edited September 2023 williamlondonappleinsideruserwatto_cobra