Apple hikes Apple One cost by up to $5 as most services prices rise

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 22
    I’m out. I’m gonna go back to iTunes Match and give up my Apple subscriptions. Shameful money grab at this point. Each of apples services has a better competitor who is focused on depth within their product rather than breadth across products. Apple’s product offerings are many, but shallow. They either need a larger team, or a narrower focus. I will not continue funding them with their current strategy. It’s not serving customers the way it should.
    edited October 2023 NoGodsNoMasterselijahg
  • Reply 22 of 22
    kevin keekevin kee Posts: 1,289member
    lz13 said:
    I’m out. I’m gonna go back to iTunes Match and give up my Apple subscriptions. Shameful money grab at this point. Each of apples services has a better competitor who is focused on depth within their product rather than breadth across products. Apple’s product offerings are many, but shallow. They either need a larger team, or a narrower focus. I will not continue funding them with their current strategy. It’s not serving customers the way it should.
    I would like to disagree. Apple cohesive offerings are much superior than individual competitors: stickiness, reliability, anytime anywhere, quality, variation are among the features I find very satisfactory. Yes, I tried the competitors offers, but the bundle that Apple offers are just very polished and consistent. Every time I tried the alternatives, I keep coming back to Apple services.