How much have you spent in the iTunes Music Store?

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 51
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    it hasnt even been a week yet...

maybe i should cut [the poll] to 2 weeks
  • Reply 42 of 51
    serranoserrano Posts: 1,806member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Paul

wait until the next poll.

thats bullshit... i can't believe that they don't have albums for download.... isnt that the POINT of this service....?

What are you talking about? Of course they have albums for download.

Some songs can only be purchased with the rest of the Album.

• Reply 43 of 51
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    Quote:

Originally posted by serrano

What are you talking about? Of course they have albums for download.

Some songs can only be purchased with the rest of the Album.

ahah

oops i think i said it backwards heh...

i meant isnt the point of the service to download the individual songs you like rather then being forced to buy the whole album... heh whoops
  • Reply 44 of 51
    serranoserrano Posts: 1,806member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Paul

ahah

oops i think i said it backwards heh...

i meant isnt the point of the service to download the individual songs you like rather then being forced to buy the whole album... heh whoops

lol i c

• Reply 45 of 51
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    Quote:

Apple is the destination of choice for music fans

Steve Jobs is getting the job done for the music biz. Apple Computer's brand new digital music store, iTunes, has hit the top of the charts right off the bat.

Some 275,000 songs were sold at 99 cents a pop in the first 18 hours after its launch on Monday, according to a Billboard report.

That's an especially big coup because the service was available to only the limited world of Apple's Mac computer owners. Mac comprises just 2% to 3% of all computers users.

"Monday was the beginning of the revolution that the entire music business has been waiting for," said prominent music attorney Fred Davis. "We should all be thanking Steve Jobs."

An Apple spokeswoman declined comment on the figures.

from the NY Daily News
  • Reply 46 of 51
    fobiefobie Posts: 216member
    Quote:

That's an especially big coup because the service was available to only the limited world of Apple's Mac computer owners. Mac comprises just 2% to 3% of all computers users.

Not only is it limited to Mac owners, but only the Mac owners in the US. So that's quite impressive indeed.
  • Reply 47 of 51
    ebbyebby Posts: 3,110member
    Quote:

Originally posted by CosmoNut

"I'm a loser and still use OS 9, so I'm not eligible. $0"

Here here! One vote for the option above!

Quote:

Originally posted by Escher

Of course, "Days Go By" is only available with the full album.

That's low. That is one of the perks of the system. You don't have to buy the crap. Whatever.

Ahh crapse! I spent 20 min trying to get this darn URL right. The song can be streamed from MP3.com. Do a search and you should find it. Somehow I added it to my playlist and it works, but the link doesn?t work anywhere else.
  • Reply 48 of 51
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    God damn, someone stop me. I'm about this >< close to hitting buy now on at least 2 albums. I was just browsing, found the exclusive flaming lips album, clicked a couple times, found the wilco album that I've been meaning to get for months but always forget to pick up, now I'm going to have to go to sleep to let this urge pass. Jeez, apple. I've spent enough on you! Go away!!
  • Reply 49 of 51
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    Well, shit. I caved. I bought that wilco album. $9.99 down the drain... I hope it's good. I'm sure it is, but still, I'd have liked to resist the urge. Can I change my vote now? I'm over $25. I'm a wimp.

Shopping cart, here I come...
  • Reply 50 of 51
    nebrienebrie Posts: 483member
    lol

Just a few more albums.... I'm closin in on that $200 mark.
  • Reply 51 of 51
    rbfoyerbfoye Posts: 77member
    I am only 4 years old. I will try and get my dad to buy some