When will the 12"PB be updated?

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 41
    aquaticaquatic Posts: 5,602member
    Yes that's exactly how a widescreen could work. I think they could make it less wide too though without making the keys smaller by getting rid of any side border and just cutting the edges of the edge keys. But yes getting rid of the bezel on top and bottom of the screen might be enough to make it widescreen. I wonder if a foldout keyboard and/or screen will someday be pioneered by Apple? What with OLED now... that could change laptop design a lot.

Yes Escher I also saw you trying to resist the current 12" PB in another thread!..you know you want one.... And these keys are the best. I was using a vacuum cleaner because I the Fn key got some dirt under it and that made it "stuck" somehow. You should've seen me flipping out I didnt' know what happened! I thought I'd pressed a key combo, I rooted through Universal Access, then rebooted! And when I went to type in my login all that came up was numbers! For a second I was just like oh crap I don't have a USB keyboard, how am I going to post for help at AI? Then I grabbed a vacuum and sucked off my 9 key. But it clicked right back in, like a champ. This machine is a tank I take it everywhere, it's always in my car ready to help me with Route 66.