Deadbeat Dad's = Death Sentence

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 47
    pfflampfflam Posts: 5,053member
    But seriously . . . child support must be a bitch . . .

. . . with a pair of scissors.
  • Reply 42 of 47
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    bah duh bump
  • Reply 43 of 47
    shetlineshetline Posts: 4,695member
    Quote:

Originally posted by pfflam

This is just another in a long line of attempts by Trumptman to show how us men are getting shafted by the Law and by those rascally women... ...us poor towntrodden white men

Whether you wish to consider trumptman's comments as emanating from some "poor towntrodden white men" agend or not, he does make some valid points in my opinion. Why not address the which points you think are valid, and which are invalid, rather than dismissing it all in broad strokes because of your perception of where his comments are coming from?

Being a member of a group that is considered to have a stronger overall position in society than another group doesn't mean that you have to suck up every injustice simply because members of your group, in general, tend to get a better deal on average.
  • Reply 44 of 47
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    I hate agreeing with pfflam.
  • Reply 45 of 47
    brbr Posts: 8,395member
    Quote:

This is just another in a long line of attempts by Trumptman to show how us men are getting shafted by the Law and by those rascally women . . . twisting logic like red licorice so as to make men the target of an invisible legal conspiracy born out of 'PC' feminism . . (a conspiracy which is probably being controlled by lesbian 'feminazis' hell bent on castrating him in his sleep . . . and/or stealing his preciouse buildings and money)

. . . us poor towntrodden white men . . . .

Call me when women have to sign up for selective services.
  • Reply 46 of 47
    trumptmantrumptman Posts: 16,464member
    Quote:

This is just another in a long line of attempts by Trumptman to show how us men are getting shafted by the Law and by those rascally women . . . twisting logic like red licorice so as to make men the target of an invisible legal conspiracy born out of 'PC' feminism . . (a conspiracy which is probably being controlled by lesbian 'feminazis' hell bent on castrating him in his sleep . . . and/or stealing his preciouse buildings and money)

. . . us poor towntrodden white men . . . .

Do I sense someone avoiding the issue and tossing some dust in the air?

I never made this any sort of racial issue. I don't see how any particular racial group would be treated differently.

As for the feminazis....ew...catfight....

Pfflam you are welcome to even post about your local laws and see under what circumstances they will forgive due child support.

Nick
  • Reply 47 of 47
    trumptmantrumptman Posts: 16,464member
    Silence speaks... a thousand words.

That's okay, I'll speak for both of us.

Non-paternity doesn't equal removal of support

And as for my initial assertion in the thread title...

Suicide solution

Oh and one more from this article...

Quote:

Federal law, they note, prohibits courts from retroactively modifying or forgiving child-support debts.

Military dads get behind

Nick