Apple Store - Burlingame, CA Pictures

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I was in Burlingame after I went to see the WWDC keynote in Palo Alto and I took some pictures.

Corner view.

Front view.

Second front view.

Sneaky peak inside view. Anyone notice the Genius Bar will be in the front?

Discuss.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    neutrino23neutrino23 Posts: 1,562member
    We live in the area and have been watching this site since they razed the previous building. About two weeks ago I asked one of the workers when it would be done and he said about two weeks. So much for that. I asked someone at the Palo Alto store and they declined to answer. I'd guess it has about four to six weeks to go. I did notice them working on Sunday recently. It will be great having a store so close.

Your pictures don't show it but there is a Pete's Coffee next door. Will we be able to sit in the coffee shop and use the Apple Store WiFi? Moof!
  • Reply 2 of 3
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Yeah, it'll be nice living 5 minutes on in-town driving from an Apple Store instead of having to take the freeway down to Palo Alto.

Some photos of earlier stages of construction
  • Reply 3 of 3
    neutrino23neutrino23 Posts: 1,562member
    I walked by there today (during the bicycle race). They have now put up some sort of metal strips outside the building in preparation for hanging the facade. The sidewalk has been poured. Looks like it is getting close to an opening. Maybe four weeks?

You can just see some of the lights in the ceiling indicating the store sections - kids, software and so on. Curiously, I didn't see a Genius section. Don't the other stores have an indicator for that?