Photoshop Batch Convert

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
I have 29 high-res files that I want to shrink down and decrease the resolution. How do I make an action that will run on a whole folder of images instead of having to run my action one at a time?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    709709 Posts: 2,016member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ast3r3x

I have 29 high-res files that I want to shrink down and decrease the resolution. How do I make an action that will run on a whole folder of images instead of having to run my action one at a time?

Scroll down to 'Automate' (assuming you already have the action set up) and go to 'Batch'. Then just choose the folder that your images are in and either choose a new destination folder for the resized images or the same folder to save over the images. Batch Rules?.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    Quote:

Originally posted by 709

Scroll down to 'Automate' (assuming you already have the action set up) and go to 'Batch'. Then just choose the folder that your images are in and either choose a new destination folder for the resized images or the same folder to save over the images. Batch Rules?.

yeah i figured it out like 5 min after I posted...but thanks man...haha it was really bothering me, i had like a 50 pictures or so so it would have been hell

thanks again!

(sorry murbot got lazy on this post)