Why won't it print?

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
I have a G4 cube running 10.2.8. I have been trying to print my English paper all day but have been having very little luck. I have an officeJet D135 Printer, scanner, copier, fax AIO. When I print from any program the jobs in print center automaticly stop. So I restart the jobs. It transfers 3 of the 4 pages and than just hangs there. I waited about 10 minutes and it eventually told me it could not connect to the printer. And sometimes says that there was an error with the printing. I have tried changing the USB cable, re starting both computer and printer. I don't know what else to do. It has never done this before! Help me!!!

Edit: It will scan, but still won't print.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    cyloncylon Posts: 126member
    I had the same problem last week with my HP G85 after doing the initial 10.2.8 update. After I installed the new and improved 10.2.8 everything went back to working fine, so maybe this will help you too if you haven't done it.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    airslufairsluf Posts: 1,861member
    Kickaha and Amorph couldn't moderate themselves out of a paper bag. Abdicate responsibility and succumb to idiocy. Two years of letting a member make personal attacks against others, then stepping aside when someone won't put up with it. Not only that but go ahead and shut down my posting priviledges but not the one making the attacks. Not even the common decency to abide by their warning (afer three days of absorbing personal attacks with no mods in sight), just shut my posting down and then say it might happen later if a certian line is crossed. Bullshit flag is flying, I won't abide by lying and coddling of liars who go off-site, create accounts differing in a single letter from my handle with the express purpose to decieve and then claim here that I did it. Everyone be warned, kim kap sol is a lying, deceitful poster.

Now I guess they should have banned me rather than just shut off posting priviledges, because kickaha and Amorph definitely aren't going to like being called to task when they thought they had it all ignored *cough* *cough* I mean under control. Just a couple o' tools.

Don't worry, as soon as my work resetting my posts is done I'll disappear forever.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    dmband0026dmband0026 Posts: 2,345member
    Quote:

Originally posted by cylon

I had the same problem last week with my HP G85 after doing the initial 10.2.8 update. After I installed the new and improved 10.2.8 everything went back to working fine, so maybe this will help you too if you haven't done it.

I already did the second 10.2.8 upgrade...nothing...I have never had problems with an HP in OS X until now. I had worlds of trouble with OS 9, thats why I was hesitant to buy another one. But everything had been working fine until now. I need to get it working again, I have several papers due in the next few weeks.