umm is it mo or are all the pictures gone?

Posted:
in Feedback edited January 2014
in the AI forums... all the pics are gone.... it is text and frames only... At first I thought it was my browser but all other sites check out. Humm...

I was lucky to find the post new thread button.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 12
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    Quote:

Originally posted by \\/\\/ickes

in the AI forums... all the pics are gone.... it is text and frames only... At first I thought it was my browser but all other sites check out. Humm...

It's you. I see them just fine. I think they're telling YOU that you should not post anymore.
  • Reply 2 of 12
    Quote:

Originally posted by torifile

It's you. I see them just fine. I think they're telling YOU that you should not post anymore.

lol... when I first read your post (with no pictures) the "" did not show... so I was ready to tear you a new hole untill I read the ; ) in the text of the reply qoute. I find that funny.

Hummm how can I fix this problem then, if it is just me?
  • Reply 3 of 12
    Quote:

OT, but why are you killing Pensive? Is this about post count? Who is the beast with 666 posts? I'm confused.

Just a note: pictures work fine for me.
  • Reply 4 of 12
    Quote:

Originally posted by DMBand0026

OT, but why are you killing Pensive? Is this about post count? Who is the beast with 666 posts? I'm confused.

I don't care how pointless this thread is... I will not have it go OT. Nope, not in my thread, no sir. (I would post a smilie but I can not see them so you will have to deal with just text...)

Goddammit! I am not even using IE! I gotta find out what caused this.
  • Reply 5 of 12
    709709 Posts: 2,016member

• Reply 6 of 12
    What browser are you using? This is definitely an issue on your end. AppleInsider's forum images are hosted on the same server as everything else.
  • Reply 7 of 12
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    Quote:

Originally posted by DMBand0026

Sorry, misplaced somethingorother in my sig. pensieve was killed with 666 posts. by the Beast.
  • Reply 8 of 12
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    Quote:

Originally posted by \\/\\/ickes

Dump that windows box your using \\/\\/ickes.
  • Reply 9 of 12
    der kopfder kopf Posts: 2,275member
    Quote:

Sorry, misplaced somethingorother in my sig. pensieve was killed with 666 posts. by the Beast.

Meh... I liked pensieve better. \

• Reply 10 of 12
    who is mo?
  • Reply 11 of 12
    Quote:

Originally posted by Brad

What browser are you using? This is definitely an issue on your end. AppleInsider's forum images are hosted on the same server as everything else.

I was using Mozilla Firebird under linux. Now I am using epiphany. It works fine under this browser. I wonder what snaped in mozilla firebird? I am going to do a clean install (of Firebird) and see if that does the trick... then again I am starting to like this epiphany browser, it came with dropline gnome and runs well. (funny because I think it is based on some Mozilla rendering code)

Anyway

thanks...
  • Reply 12 of 12
    Quote:

Originally posted by Aquafire

Dump that windows box your using \\/\\/ickes.

You can pry it out of my cold dead fingers, Aquafire.

Quote:

Originally posted by superkarate monkeydeathcar

who is mo?

He is a typo... shall I intorduce you?