Why I'm not posting much

Comments

• Reply 41 of 63
    709709 Posts: 2,016member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Algol

I am taking a dump while I post this....

that was a big one

Now that made me laugh out load.

• Reply 42 of 63
    Quote:

Originally posted by DMBand0026

Why the heck would you go somewhere else? Are we not good enough for you? Out of all the forums that I browse, this is by far the best. I just lurk on the others, I don't really want to say anything, but here...it feels like home, one big happy family. Cept for murbot, he seems to have some sort of an anger issue.

I like the discussion at other forms; the Lounge can be funny (MNN,) and XvsXP caters to a special purpose (having flame wars, err... comparing OSes) But I like this for a lot. And your post is the first related to the subject, instead of being about how funny this is (it is funny.)
  • Reply 43 of 63
    Quote:

Originally posted by drewprops

*cut*

here's a blank copy in case any of you think you can fill this thing out better....

Dear username,

We, the members of forum name are very emotion that you may be verb. Please be sure to verb our noun from time to time.

All our noun!

Reminds me of Mad Libs and the program Mac Libs.

Dear Ryaxnb

We, the members of AppleInsider are very pissed that you may be posting weird topics. Please be sure to post reasonable topics and our Mods and Admins will be happier from time to time.

Ok, that doesn't follow the convention, but whatever.
  • Reply 44 of 63
    Quote:

Originally posted by ryaxnb

I need to steal these smilies; the laughing, grumble, smoking, shake, cool, and devil smilies on this form are excellent.

For what it's worth, our smilies were contracted to one of our members for design specifically for AppleInsider. If you want to go about using them somewhere else, you might ought to ask first.
  • Reply 45 of 63
    Oh dear, I've stolen them.

Been using them in my own dusty forum for months now, with nary a credit to our designer...crap, who did 'em...dang. I'm a crinimal even.

I should make my own anyway. Now's the perfect time....

Dear Brad,

We, the members of drewprops.com are very sorry that you may be the victim of smiley theft. Please be sure to whack our knuckles from time to time.

All our bases!
  • Reply 46 of 63
    Quote:

Originally posted by applenut

do you want a medal?

or a cookie
  • Reply 47 of 63
    Merry X-Sever, fellow i-lemons...

Lemon Bon Bon

PS. 2004. Marketshare growth. 'Storm the gates of Redmond...CHARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGE!'

PPS. 'DIE MOTO' DIE!@@!!!'

(Sedatation in process...)
  • Reply 48 of 63

*ahem* I was going to say something Sarcastic...but it seems all you quick-wit's have already taken care of that! *looks over posts, laughing vigorously*

• Reply 49 of 63
    Man, you guys gotta hit this shit!
  • Reply 50 of 63
    howdy kids. good to see that murray has taken up the reins.

i miss this place, however i've started posting at spymac, and it's just better there.

i'm not posting this because i'm starved for attention and want you to try to tell me to come back and that my posts are missed. nah.

you have to admit, y'all miss things like this, don't you?

• Reply 51 of 63
    Oh dear, Jonathan has been possessed by the spirit of the recently pardoned Lenny Bruce....

Dear Jonathan,

We, the members of AppleInsider are very worried that you may be posting at SpyMac. Please be sure to visit our sorry asses from time to time.

All our beer!
  • Reply 52 of 63
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    Rest now thread, you lived a good life, but your time has come.

*gentle click*

(love the letter, drewprops)
  • Reply 53 of 63
    ibrowseibrowse Posts: 1,749member
  • Reply 54 of 63
    ok...so how did this "locked" thread become unlocked??

strange vbb madness

perhaps mad vbb disease

halt all export of vbb immediately

g
  • Reply 55 of 63
    lucaluca Posts: 3,833member
    Who could possibly be responsIBLe for this, but I'll take advantage of it while I can.

• Reply 56 of 63
    alcimedesalcimedes Posts: 5,486member
    someone stole murbot's keys!
  • Reply 57 of 63
    defiantdefiant Posts: 4,876member
    mail me 1000 unmarked bottles of murbot's brew and I'll give it back
  • Reply 58 of 63
    Speaking of not posting, where's the Dawg as in Junkyard?
  • Reply 59 of 63
    Here is my 2¢...

• Reply 60 of 63
    This is why I love AI, and to think i was all worried about hitting the big 150 post count. Screw it.