Best TV Show?

Comments

• Reply 21 of 64
    Yeah! Viva La Bam.

I need to get a friend to record it for me....
  • Reply 22 of 64
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    Canucks hockey on Rogers Sports Net.

• Reply 23 of 64
    Hockey Night in Canada or whatever Leafs game is on. 16 straight and counting! GO LEAFS GO.

If no Hockey, then Simpson's and Daily Show
  • Reply 24 of 64
    M*A*S*H
  • Reply 25 of 64
    Quote:

Originally posted by DMBand0026

Simpsons, South Park, and soon to be Family Guy again (I'm so excited this is coming back).

Family Guy is coming back?! Ah that rules so much.

Simpons and Southpark are also top contendors on my list
  • Reply 26 of 64
    not in this order:

Cold Case

Tru calling

Alias

Law and Order: SVU

Law and Order: CI

Hack

ER

Without a Trace

Karen Sisco (it better come back)

Monk

The Dead Zone

American Chopper

1-800-Missing (yeah, i don't want to hear it)

The Simpsons: should have ended years ago.

CSI: getting sick of watching gross sh!t on TV

South Park: yuk, i must be getting old
  • Reply 27 of 64
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    I can't stand ER. What a horrible show. It's so bogus. I wish my wife would stop watching that show.
  • Reply 28 of 64
    der kopfder kopf Posts: 2,275member
    Da Ali G Show!

Buyakasha!
  • Reply 29 of 64
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    My guilty pleasure is the World Poker Tour on the Travel Channel, and my wife's is anything on VH-1, like "100 One-hit wonders" or "Whatever happened to..." They're actually kinda funny, even though I mercilessly tease her about them. She also sometimes gets me to watch those A & E or Discovery Channel shows like "Who was the Real Jesus" or "Who Built the Pyramids," and I always love them when I actually sit down to watch them. But we don't regularly watch any current-run hour or half-hour shows.
  • Reply 30 of 64
    I was watching WPT last night. It was cool. Kind of ruins the amateur "Celebrity Poker" for me.
  • Reply 31 of 64
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    I don't think we get the station that has the Celebrity Poker, but no great loss. Though I understand the appeal of watching celebrities makes asses of themselves - it is what they do best after all - I don't get the appeal of watching them do something that actually requires skill and intelligence to do well. Must be like watching 6-year-olds play soccer.
  • Reply 32 of 64
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    Quote:

Originally posted by InactionMan

Hockey Night in Canada or whatever Leafs game is on. 16 straight and counting! GO LEAFS GO.

They are starting to scare me...
  • Reply 33 of 64
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    My votes are Ed and Scrubs. Both have a perfect blend of humor and seriousness, and are really touching to the human spirit if you don't just take them at face value.
  • Reply 34 of 64
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    South park.

Simpsons died ten years ago.
  • Reply 35 of 64
    daverdaver Posts: 496member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Anders

South park.

Simpsons died ten years ago.

So true.

The only show I make a point of catching is South Park, but I'm known to watch the odd late-night episode of Family Guy, The Bugs Bunny & Tweety Show (still great), The Daily Show and Curb Your Enthusiasm.

I must admit, however, that I did get sucked into Joe Schmoe...
  • Reply 36 of 64
    Quote:

Originally posted by BRussell

I don't think we get the station that has the Celebrity Poker, but no great loss. Though I understand the appeal of watching celebrities makes asses of themselves - it is what they do best after all - I don't get the appeal of watching them do something that actually requires skill and intelligence to do well. Must be like watching 6-year-olds play soccer.

It's on Bravo. It will get better when the people who know how to play are separated from those that don't.
  • Reply 37 of 64
    Quote:

Originally posted by CosmoNut

My votes are Ed and Scrubs. Both have a perfect blend of humor and seriousness, and are really touching to the human spirit if you don't just take them at face value.

oh i forgot about Ed \
  • Reply 38 of 64
    Simpsons

Arrested Development

EPL games on FSW

Guilty pleasure: The O.C. Why? Because the day after it runs it makes great conversation with girls
  • Reply 39 of 64
    I have stopped watching TV since I got to college, but the last time I checked, my favorite TV shows were:

1) Scrubs

2) The Daily Show

3) Friends
  • Reply 40 of 64
    Quote:

Originally posted by DanMacMan

The Shield.

Now here is a cop show that has balls. Good intentioned cops slipping slowly down a spiral of corruption and brutality.

I only caught the last few episodes before the final, but was hooked.