iSync and Motorola V600?

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Hi,

does anybody know when Apple updates iSync to work with the Motorola V600 phone?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    homhom Posts: 1,098member
    Quote:

Originally posted by bka77

Hi,

does anybody know when Apple updates iSync to work with the Motorola V600 phone?

I've been wondering the same thing for a while now. Seems to me that Apple has really dropped the ball on iSync. Wasn't the whole idea that it supported SyncML and that any device that relied on it would be compatible? Well the new Moto phones like the V600 and soon to released and then soon after to be in my pocket V80 both support SyncML, but alas no support from iSync.

Send a a request to Apple to support the Moto phones via bluetooth.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    bka77bka77 Posts: 331member
    Good idea!

I filled out the feedback form at Apples iSync page.

Lets hope that lots of useres have the same request!
  • Reply 3 of 6
    escherescher Posts: 1,811member
    Quote:

Can you already buy a Moto V600? If yes, where? I really like Moto's flip phones (I have a T722i), but I want one with Bluetooth and more memory.

Escher
  • Reply 4 of 6
    homhom Posts: 1,098member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Escher

Can you already buy a Moto V600? If yes, where? I really like Moto's flip phones (I have a T722i), but I want one with Bluetooth and more memory.

Escher

Expansys is selling it for $700. That's a bit pricey for a non smart phone for my liking, but they're out there.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    bka77bka77 Posts: 331member
    O2 and vodafone sell it in germany.

Without a contract it costs 500?

edit: Bingo I found an electronic device that is cheaper in the old world than in the US (-;
  • Reply 6 of 6
    escherescher Posts: 1,811member
    Quote:

O2 and vodafone sell it in germany. Without a contract it costs 500?

I might have to call some German friends if the V600 doesn't get cheaper in the US soon. Or maybe arrange a layover in Frankfurt instead of London or Paris on my next trip back to Switzerland.

Quote:

edit: Bingo I found an electronic device that is cheaper in the old world than in the US

Oh miracle of miracles! That is indeed a surprise. OTOH, Europe is far ahead of the US in terms of mobile phones. So maybe it's not that surprising after all.

Escher