How many times do you sh** a day?

Comments

• Reply 21 of 43
    trumptmantrumptman Posts: 16,464member
    Once a day.

Nick
  • Reply 22 of 43
    carol acarol a Posts: 1,043member
    This thread *is* pretty crass; but that never stopped such threads before at AO.

Anyway - I agree with billybobsky. If you eat solid foods every day, you should "evacuate" (such a polite word ) every day. For certain once. But twice would be even better.

NO ONE should go for several days without doing so. Colon cancer is a huge risk. *Every day* is an absolute must. Anyone who says 'once a week' is courting disaster. Sorry to be alarmist, but it's the truth.

Start eating fiber like wheat berry bread, apples with the peel, wash vegetables with a brush, but eat the peel - the peel has fiber and vitamins. Eat your baked potato peel. And drink plenty of fluids (pref. water) to ease the way of all that fiber. Regular exercise is helpful in this process.
  • Reply 23 of 43
    shawnjshawnj Posts: 6,656member
    Anyone have any dangerous shit links? No-- not ratemypoo.com. ...Like Some medical article about what Carol's talking about.
  • Reply 24 of 43
    brbr Posts: 8,395member
  • Reply 25 of 43
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    First off, some of you need to learn how to shit in public places. Second, getting paid to shit is really very satisfying. Third, I go one to two times a day, but I can go several days without depending on the circumstances. When traveling, my body usually holds back until I'm in more comfortable surroundings.
  • Reply 26 of 43
    mlnjrmlnjr Posts: 230member
    For the first two years I was in college, I lived in a dormitory that was co-ed by room?guys and girls living (in single-sex rooms) on the same hall. One bathroom per hall, with urinals, stalls, sinks and showers. Quite a learning experience re: women and their hygeine habits.

Usually once a day for me. More if I was out drinking the night before.
  • Reply 27 of 43
    Quote:

Originally posted by Crusader

Man, I take a dump like twice a week max. Usually I do it about one a week so maybe I have a big colon or something.

Once a week? You're full of sh**.

(Punning tautalogy alert!}
  • Reply 28 of 43
    messiahtoshmessiahtosh Posts: 1,754member
    Once or twice a day.

The most repulsing post count inflating thread I've ever taken part in, although it is hilarious to see people admitting their shitting habits.
  • Reply 29 of 43
    jubelumjubelum Posts: 4,490member
    Quote:

Pursuant to this, toilet humor is not tolerated. It is expected that the membership can conduct themselves with enough maturity to avoid such idiocy.

Quote:

AppleOutsider:

While mild cases of silliness, lameness, offensiveness, crudeness, and vulgarity are tolerated, it should be kept to a dull roar.

And on top of that, who gives a... well, you know...

This thread sucks.
  • Reply 30 of 43
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    I eat a shitload.

I maintain my weight.

I make lots of caca.

Usually twice a day, at least.

If I'm vacationing in some sketchy place, I tend to shit less.

Feces Check (Why does the darker poop have fatter lips?)
  • Reply 31 of 43
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    For those of you who think this thread is crude, lighten up. After all, doing our business is something we ALL have to do. I think it's interesting to find out how often...or not that people *go*.

I go at least once a day in the afternoon at work, and often once in the morning. What gets me are how it changes colors so often.

• Reply 32 of 43
    Quote:

Originally posted by Jubelum

And on top of that, who gives a... well, you know...

This thread sucks.

Well, Jubelum, why do you keep coming back to it? I know; it's like a car wreck, right? You don't *want* to look, but you can't help doing so.

I thought BR's link was going to be just silliness, but it was a real site and was interesting in a revolting sort of way. In fact, I'll never be able to erase some of the images (from comments) from my mind. Urgh. Scarred for life.

But as disgusting as this thread might seem, it could actually save someone's life. And when you think of it 'that' way, a different light is cast on the matter. Excretory details, not surprisingly, are topics people seldom, if ever, discuss with others. As a result, they may never realize that something is not right with their elimination processes.

BR's site mentions that some adult males have up to *eight* undigested meals packed in their colon...that those people are essentially carrying around 'poisons' with them as constant companions *inside* their bodies (!!!) - resulting in all kinds of physical ailments not generally associated with intestinal causes.

Colon cancer is no joke.
  • Reply 33 of 43
    Quote:

Originally posted by CosmoNut

For those of you who think this thread is crude, lighten up. After all, doing our business is something we ALL have to do. I think it's interesting to find out how often...or not that people *go*.

I go at least once a day in the afternoon at work, and often once in the morning. What gets me are how it changes colors so often.

Check the link Eugene posted - and BR's too.
  • Reply 34 of 43
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    I'll avoid the links until I get home from work. I don't want the mighty death-blow of Tech. Services coming down on me today.

I would venture to guess that Appendicitis is often a result of stored up wasted that has managed to work it's way into the Appendix and infect it.

Wow, the memories of having my Appendix burst. I could have died at the top of an amusement park ride that I was working at. Good times. Obviously I made it through.

• Reply 35 of 43
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    I can't imagine not going every day! Wow. I'm good for 4 a day.
  • Reply 36 of 43
    Quote:

Originally posted by ast3r3x

Me and some other guys go about 4 times a day.

Aha!

Caught you!

You said you don't need a bidet because you do it before you shower.

You shower 4 times a day? (me thinks highly unlikely)

• Reply 37 of 43
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ast3r3x

We were having a discussion at lunch today, and it seems girls go considerably less then guys. Maybe 2-4 times a week. Guys MINIMUM of once a day. Me and some other guys go about 4 times a day.

Anyone, no matter girl or guy, who gets any results only 2-4 times a week, have a problem. Some change in the diet could do miracles. Food optimally goes in as often as you get it out.

If you have no clue what to change, try something of the suggestions of Ann Wigmore.
  • Reply 38 of 43
    msanttimsantti Posts: 1,377member
    At least once.

Sometimes twice.

Just awesome mexican food here in Houston. 8)
  • Reply 39 of 43
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    Quote:

Originally posted by tonton

When I first met my girlfriend, we used to do it two or three times a day.

But now we just shag about once a day.

You always poo together?
  • Reply 40 of 43
    guestguest Posts: 112member
    Once a week, unless I eat a cheap pizza. Then it's 5 times in 1 hour.