iPod Mini -- In Stores Now!

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Today I picked up an iPod mini at one of the Bay Area Apple stores. They received the shipment this morning.

I saw a photo of iPod mini's in stock at the SOHO store, which made me inquire at my local store. Sure enough, there were in stock. I bet they are also in the SF store and elsewhere. Even CompUSA has them! So if you want one and you live near me, now's your chance!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    Gee, that only took four months! Good going. \

I hope I live to see the day Apple releases something really cool and popular AND actually has available, ready-to-go stock of it within a week or so.

iMac G4, dual 2.0 G5, 15" aluminum PowerBook, iPod mini, etc. Just some recent examples.

And we all know damn well any new G5 or displays announced this summer won't actually ship in quantity until late September. And a redesigned, possibly G5-based iMac?

Ha...don't ask!

"We're announcing today, shipping in mid-November [translation: January 2005]...we think it's the best thing we've ever done".

• Reply 2 of 7
    Did they really just get them in? The KoP store has had them for months.
  • Reply 3 of 7
    xoolxool Posts: 2,460member
    The Apple stores have been sold out for months. Also, 6 week eta's from the Online store. This was an unexpected and small shipment, but distributed out nationwide.

My iPod mini is one of a newer batch with the latest firmware, etc. Did they fix that headphone jack problem?
  • Reply 4 of 7
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    Silver and Blue at the RooseveltField Store
  • Reply 5 of 7
    c5jc5j Posts: 25member
    Does anyone know if there is iPod minis to buy in any store in San Francisco?

need___i_p_o_d_m_i_n_i_!
  • Reply 6 of 7
    thedustinthedustin Posts: 176member
    ebay has been FLOODED with minis. Some are selling for less than retail, and if you are in Cali and happen to be at an Apple Store at the right time, the tax will kill you. Check ebay. You should get a good deal.

_thedustin
  • Reply 7 of 7
    xoolxool Posts: 2,460member
    Quote:

Originally posted by c5j

Does anyone know if there is iPod minis to buy in any store in San Francisco?

need___i_p_o_d_m_i_n_i_!

I bought mine in Emereyville, across the bay from SF. All the stores received shipments from the same warehouse.

So... Were you able to get one?