Warcraft 3 patch needed(please help)

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Okay, here's the scoop, a buddy of mine is really big on warcraft, but he doesn't have internet in his house, So I told him I'll download the 1.15 patch, burn it to disc, and bring it over. Now, I go online to Blizzard.com and I discover that a NEW patch has been released 1.16

great! I can update and get my friend the updated patch...

but, blizzard hasn't yet released the stand-alone 1.16 patch, you HAVE to get it from battle.net. So, I won't update until they release the stand-alone, but I still gotta get the 1.15 update so me and my friend can play 1v1

I have been looking all over the net, but I can't find anywhere that has the 1.15 patch.

Blizzard has it, but their FTP isn't working, so subsequently everywhere else that "has" it, doesn't really have it to download.

so, does anyone have it, and can put it on their .mac, or does anyone know an independent mirror that isn't blizzard where I can get it?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    whats wrong with the disk you gave to your friend?
  • Reply 2 of 4
    wrong robotwrong robot Posts: 3,907member
    I didn't give any disc to a friend, that's the problem, I don't have the patch to put on a disc to give him

his version(he got hte battle chest) is 1.07 my version is 1.15 so we can't play 1v1 together on the LAN, I don't have a stand-alone patch for 1.15, that's what I need in order to put it on the CD and give it to him.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    majormattmajormatt Posts: 1,077member
    I think 1.15 or 1.16 causes Warcraft AND OSX to crash without recover.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    wrong robotwrong robot Posts: 3,907member
    Quote:

Originally posted by MajorMatt

I think 1.15 or 1.16 causes Warcraft AND OSX to crash without recover.

definitely not 1.15, I've been using it since it came out.

Anyway, I found a friend with a fileplanet account, and I found the file. Then We played a massive WC3 tournament.