websites for Lauri Dhue (FNC anchor lady)

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I swear, there needs to be a site which keeps a running display of daily "hotness index" for Lauri Dhue. Somedays she looks just "Ok" (for Laurie Dhue standards, which would be like an LA-25), but other days she is like fricken unbelievable- like TODAY. I needa website that can give me a heads-up on this sort of thing- give me time to prepare. It could be complete with forecasts of "hotness" in the upcoming week- a Dhue-cast?

This is one reason that research into people-cloning needs to be opened up...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 20
    giantgiant Posts: 6,041member

On the other hand, Jennifer Eccleston
  • Reply 2 of 20
    randycat99randycat99 Posts: 1,919member
    I'll give you that she is certainly a sight for sore eyes if you are stuck out in some ME desert, but there is just no comparison with the mighty LD! That breathy voice, the airy swish as she breathes in, the sexy, full-on gloss lips, the perfect blonde/blue eye profile- arrrrrrgh! She defies conprehension! I wanna menubar icon in OSX that has a Dhue meter with a dropdown menu of the of the Dhue humidity and Dhue forecast! There should also be a Dhue-picture of the week function.
  • Reply 3 of 20
    johnqjohnq Posts: 2,763member
    I'm not really into blondes (unless they are asian ) but as far as white women I'd have to confess a current fascination with Amy Acker 2 from Angel and Keira Knightly from Pirates of the the Caribbean.
  • Reply 4 of 20
    formerlurkerformerlurker Posts: 2,686member

Really?

• Reply 5 of 20
    grrrglrrrgl..... [uncontrolled drooling]
  • Reply 6 of 20
    jeffyboyjeffyboy Posts: 1,055member
    Quote:

Originally posted by johnq

...Keira Knightly[/url] from Pirates of the the Caribbean.

I'm looking forward to King Arthur tomorrow night!

Really, I'm surprised there isn't a definitive hot-anchor website.

I'm partial to CNN International's Monita Rajpal

J
  • Reply 7 of 20
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    This came up when I was looking to see who the heck that was.

Here's the page with what seems to be every news person on TV.

Some hotties there, for damn sure.
  • Reply 8 of 20
    giantgiant Posts: 6,041member
    So much better looking it's not even funny:

Not to mention that she actually goes into war zones.
  • Reply 9 of 20

i discovered daryn (cnn's daryn kagen) in the middle of the night when shock and awe began.

war babes, ashley banfield was great til she went cuckoo!

to quote colonel kilgore (disappointed)

"someday this war's gonna end"
  • Reply 10 of 20
    Quote:

Originally posted by giant

So much better looking it's not even funny:

So true. Far nicer proportions.

One girl I absolutely adore is Sarah Bernard a writer from New York magazine who is sometimes on CNN's 90 second pop. But I can't find pics... She is so sweet and fun I can't stand it. Amy Acker's only rival at the moment.

I just love (edit: "certain") brunettes/black hair and sweet smile (edit: But um, not Daryn Kagen )...

----

As far as wholly disagreeing with someone else's taste, I'll try to remember "to each his own". It is very interesting who likes what girl - often they are the exact opposite of what I like. (Fine by me, less competition).
  • Reply 11 of 20
    frank777frank777 Posts: 5,839member
    Quote:

Originally posted by jeffyboy

I'm partial to CNN International's Monita Rajpal.

We miss her in Toronto...
  • Reply 12 of 20
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Next y'all going to say Kimberly Guilfoyle Newsom and her plastic face are uber-hot too...
  • Reply 13 of 20
    a baking powder?
  • Reply 14 of 20
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    This Lauri chick has got a bit of girth to her, though I wouldn't kick her out of bed. Jessica is thinner and doesn't have the southern-girl thing going on. They are both good looking, though I'm going to have to give the nod to Jessica. I'm a thin guy and I never developed a taste for the non-thin.

If I had a girlfriend or wife who was as good looking as either I think I'd be content. Plus, if Lauri moved to the beach with me, she might be pressured to drop off about 15 pounds, and it would be interesting to see the result.
  • Reply 15 of 20
    I take back those comments about girth. In the photos I just looked at, Dhue has the upper hand. She's got the legs. That straight-on photo with the rabbit cheeks is a strange anomaly.
  • Reply 16 of 20
    I was gonna say...

Those legs are to die for!
  • Reply 17 of 20
    midwintermidwinter Posts: 10,060member
    Wasn't there a website a while back about the "babes of FOX news"?

And we wonder how the Republicans got the NASCAR crowd....
  • Reply 18 of 20
    Quote:

Originally posted by midwinter

Wasn't there a website a while back about the "babes of FOX news"?

And we wonder how the Republicans got the NASCAR crowd....

Republicans always had the NASCAR crowd. NASCAR came from the south, and most of the fans are southern. There's also a big working-class-white contingent in the fan base, another typically conservative group.
  • Reply 19 of 20
    I'm from Massachusetts (I know, that automatically makes me a "faggot*", elitist, atheist, probably communist too - I did grow up in Cambridge after all. Well, okay I am a "race traitor*", you got me there. Sue me.) but I do love my NASCAR and select country, bluegrass, blues, ragtime etc...

I just wish some of my southern brother/sisters would not equate science=atheism, education=elitism, tolerance=approval, etc.

I do wince everytime D.W. (I think it's him) says "boogity-boogity-boogity" when it goes green (I think they finally told him to drop that). It's right up there with Hee-haw or Festus from Gunsmoke for creating those "southern embarrassment goose-bumps" similar to when my mom talks while eating a steak at a restaurant. But I assure you that's not elitism, it is a compassionate desperate craving for the other person to step up a few notches and be a bit more dignified. But you can't change a person let alone half the country, so it's boogity-boogity and speaking while chewing steak...that's where I am "tolerant". or it's merely being outnumbered and realistic. Not sure which End result is live and let live.

But I do love the sport itself despite my hatred of cars in general. (I think there should be no private ownership of cars, but hey, that's just me. )

The NASCAR drivers are total meatheads (even below NFL/NHL players) aside from their skill but hey, they are the brave, if dumb, gladiators to my bread and circus. I bless them and don't wish them any particular harm, as Moe would say.

It is incredibly hard to drive that fast and don't think for a second they are "merely driving in circles". Crank up the realism/damage in a NASCAR game and realize, even though it's nearly impossible that that's like 2% of the real experience. Formula 1 is relatively easy (of course still incredibly hard - it's very different), even on road races, since the control is so much more superior. NASCAR is like racing refrigerators in comparison (which makes it a different kind of challenge - harder in some respects).

I do look forward to the day when it is all hot female drivers though. WTF...I mean come on...I want to see sweaty babes tearing off their racing suits. Or getting into fights after the race. Besides southern accents are great coming from hot girls...

--

For the context-impaired:

* said sardonically
  • Reply 20 of 20
    whisperwhisper Posts: 735member
    Quote:

Originally posted by johnq

Besides southern accents are great coming from hot girls...

So true...