Mac to phone... nikotel replacements?

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
I have been trying to find another company like nikotel... they are really horrible with customer service. Do you all know of any company like nikotel that has software available for the mac?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    eat@meeat@me Posts: 321member
    Quote:

Originally posted by willcurrie

I have been trying to find another company like nikotel... they are really horrible with customer service. Do you all know of any company like nikotel that has software available for the mac?

Thanks in advance.

if you are interested in VOIP, try Vonage. they also have a sofware service for your mac as well but extra charge per month versus on demand.

look out also for skype.

i use iconnecthere.com to use VOIP over my cell phone (Treo600) to make cheap international calls but no mac sw.

i don't care for nikotel either...crappy sw layout and design. looks like PC people designed it versus cocoa people
  • Reply 2 of 2
    Quote:

Originally posted by eat@me

if you are interested in VOIP, try Vonage. they also have a sofware service for your mac as well but extra charge per month versus on demand.

look out also for skype.

i use iconnecthere.com to use VOIP over my cell phone (Treo600) to make cheap international calls but no mac sw.

i don't care for nikotel either...crappy sw layout and design. looks like PC people designed it versus cocoa people

Thanks for the info... I am actually looking for my girlfriend's family in poland... they need to call austria so vonage is not the best solution for them. Thanks again