what a cruel world it is...

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
my ibook and ipod is sitting in a fedex depot 20 mins away from my house! And I have to wait another 12 hours!!?? (since it is almost 11pm here, and I am in my pjs) BEH!

I shall go to sleep soon and when I awake they WILL be here!

I'm almost there... being a true mac convert. Now all I need is to be baptized by Steven Jobs.

Some Calculus will help me get a good night's sleep... yes...

/end useless post

i'm BORED!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    I enjoy reading posts like these mandi. I love hearing the excitement of people, when they are about to get an Apple product. Those are special days! Cherish it and enjoy!
  • Reply 2 of 2
    mandimandi Posts: 17member
    yay!!! it's here!!!! and i'm on it right now. It was so easy to set up (not that you really had to do anything). It found my wireless connection instantly.

i woke up today and it felt like it was christmas!!! it came while I was asleep very early, so my mom signed for it. She didn't wake me up at soon as it came lol

You should have seen my cats, when i was opening the box, the were all watching me in amazement. It's so cute. Two of them were just sitting here staring at the screen as i set everything up. The other one wanted to jump on the keyboard. bad kitty!

Off to install office now and play with the ipod (i didn't even open it yet!)

peace mac lovers,

mandi