Personal Life Recorders from IBM

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    I'm going to guess that only a small small faction of people want that. I spent some quality time in the bathroom tonight. Do I want to relive that? Does someone else?
  • Reply 2 of 7
    johnqjohnq Posts: 2,763member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Scott

I'm going to guess that only a small small faction of people want that. I spent some quality time in the bathroom tonight. Do I want to relive that? Does someone else?

In Japan and San Diego probably...oh and the U.K. I think...
  • Reply 3 of 7
    johnqjohnq Posts: 2,763member
    Quote:

Quote from the article by Kevin Maney:

It would be like MTV's Real World, but with a lot less sex.

Excuse me Kevin Maney, but speak for yourself...
  • Reply 4 of 7
    mellomello Posts: 555member
    I think it would be good for cops to have to wear these. They would protect

themselves from false accusations & they would protect us from police

misconduct.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    Quote:

Hey, maybe MRAM is better than warheads. We could use an MRAM missile to deliver 100,000 pop songs deep into enemy territory. Once hooked, al-Qaeda probably won't try to bring down Western civilization if it means no new Fountains of Wayne music.

Why does the USA Today reporter hate Fountains of Wayne?

Another question. Why would you ever want to re-hear everything you ever said, especially in the case of this annoying reporter.
  • Reply 6 of 7
    murkmurk Posts: 935member
    Quote:

Originally posted by jante99

Why does the USA Today reporter hate Fountains of Wayne?

Another question. Why would you ever want to re-hear everything you ever said, especially in the case of this annoying reporter.

I don't think he is bashing Fountains of Wayne. He's joking that if we get the terrorists hooked on FoW, they will not want to destroy western civilization because they would also be destroying FoW. Lame joke.
  • Reply 7 of 7
    The real payoff and the hardest part isn't recording an 80 year long home movie. It's parsing/searching/presenting all the information you encounter to augment your memory. Doing so would require the resources of a wearable computer. But what's the point of recording everything if you have to hunt down a computer every time you want to review something?