Cheapest .com domain registration

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Where do I find it?

I only want to register the domain in my name and they have to accept Visa card from Denmark.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    Dotster are not the cheapest, but I have found them to be very good.
  • Reply 2 of 8
    rara Posts: 623member
    http://www.cheapest.com/ is already taken
  • Reply 3 of 8
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    godaddy is like $8 a year, and reliable. I just switched over to them.
  • Reply 4 of 8
    GoDaddy is great and thier prices are good but i don't like that you can't checkout without at least five annoying plugs for thier other (overpriced) products. I stull use them anyway but it is annoying
  • Reply 5 of 8
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    True... but Verisign sends you emails about every week claiming you need to renew because your domain is about to expire... even 11 months before hand. Bastards. I wonder how many people they scare into renewing way before they need to, locking them into additional years of servitude? And no, you can't seem to opt out of them, no matter how hard you try. (And that's after opting out of the several other individual spam lists they like to put you on...)

I've never received a single spamish email from Godaddy.
  • Reply 6 of 8
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Thanks. I chose godaddy. The plugs were less intrusive than installing a standard realplayer which is my threshold.
  • Reply 7 of 8
    bodhibodhi Posts: 1,424member
    I have used Web.com and it's always been great.
  • Reply 8 of 8
    If you also require a webhost, I recommend 1and1.com. They give you free domains when you sign up and any additional domains are $5.99/year.