iTunes - Pepsi Promotion

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
It looks like Apple have the same promotion as last year, apart from you can win iPod minis this year as well.

Link

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    Quote:

Originally posted by MacCrazy

It looks like Apple have the same promotion as last year, apart from you can win iPod minis this year as well.

Link

The soda-fountain cups started appearing here last Friday, and I've already won two songs. Maybe if nobody else notices, I'll have a decent shot at winning an iPod.

This is a great change from last year, where bottles and cups didn't appear in my area until the giveaway only had a few days left on it, and all of the advertising had gone away. It look like they learned a lot from last year.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    maccrazymaccrazy Posts: 2,658member
    Quote:

Originally posted by D.J. Adequate

The soda-fountain cups started appearing here last Friday, and I've already won two songs. Maybe if nobody else notices, I'll have a decent shot at winning an iPod.

This is a great change from last year, where bottles and cups didn't appear in my area until the giveaway only had a few days left on it, and all of the advertising had gone away. It look like they learned a lot from last year.

Think Secret said something similar, this time the Pepsi promotion started before the announcement.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    nd32k3nd32k3 Posts: 187member
    this is one of the greatest soda promotions ever i think. apple is getting paid for their music by pepsi, and a lot of people by pepsi now that they have a chance of winning. this is good for pepsi, apple and the consumer.