woo hoo...free songs

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
<evil smirk> just got back from my local CVS and a 7-Eleven with 5 Mt. Dew bottles, miraculously ALL free song winners. </evil smirk>

I have been wanting an iPod for quite some time now, but since the wife is pregnant we cant afford one. She said I could get a shuffle after the baby's born, but thats not for 6 months. Maybe i'll win one of these mini's.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    Lucky duck.

So? did your wife drink all the Mountain Dews?

There's gotta be some day to connect the iPod your baby's first moments, right?
  • Reply 2 of 5
    e1618978e1618978 Posts: 6,075member
    Quote:

Originally posted by NaturalElement

<evil smirk> just got back from my local CVS and a 7-Eleven with 5 Mt. Dew bottles, miraculously ALL free song winners. </evil smirk>

I have been wanting an iPod for quite some time now, but since the wife is pregnant we cant afford one. The wife said I could get a shuffle after the baby's born, but thats not for 6 months. Maybe i'll win one of these mini's.

Sweet! And congradulations & good luck (both withe the mini and the baby).

I hope you win.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    thanks for the support, im crossing my fingers.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    Free songs at

http://www.archive.org/details/AfterthemAfterthem

We hope you'll enjoy the music and tell your friends
  • Reply 5 of 5
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by NaturalElement View Post

I have been wanting an iPod for quite some time now, but since the wife is pregnant we cant afford one. She said I could get a shuffle after the baby's born, but thats not for 6 months. Maybe i'll win one of these mini's.

Thank you for sharing such useful information,good man!