its a huge sausagefest in here.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    huh?

u know what i realized

this thread needs a lock.
  • Reply 2 of 8
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Who loves the sausage / everybody loves the sausage / nobody hates the saus-age / cuz everybody loves the sausage!
  • Reply 3 of 8
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    This thread is a little to homoerotic for me.
  • Reply 4 of 8
    one of my online gaming names was "iron sausage". and yes, if you played against me you probably wound up dead 9 out of ten times bad ass MOFO!!
  • Reply 5 of 8
    You know what? Who cares?

Figures, you're 15 anyway. If you want to go off and have grammatically incorrect conversations with a bunch of 12 year old female IM freaks, knock yourself out man -I won't keep your seat warm though...
  • Reply 6 of 8
    johnrpjohnrp Posts: 357member
    "bangers"

here in the UK

j.
  • Reply 7 of 8
    Quote:

Originally posted by johnrp

"bangers"

here in the UK

j.

"bangers and mash" takes on a whole new meaning in my mind after reading this goddamn thread
  • Reply 8 of 8
    if anyone is concerned about being too geeky, and hanging out too much in sausagefests such as this, go lift weights and excercise lots and get your testosterone up... you'll start scoring more with the chicks

trust me... but then you'll realize that you'll end up hooking up more with people that like you for who you are inside and return to your geek roots

then you'll realize, hey, i'm just human, some people are into bdsm, i'm into macs... some people are into bdsm and macs

so it's all cool brotherz, get your mac fix here if it makes you happy

all the best with all your other endeavours

later peoples.